5,000 Words Web 2.0 Buffer Site Creation Now Powered By Social Signals and a PR6 post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Web2.0 Buffer Site: 5000 Words of Content, 3000+ Links, Social Boost, PR6 Blog Post!

"10/10. No questions asked. A++"- thehobbster
"These are class A++ web 2.0 links"- SeoReborn
"I'd recommend this service to anyone looking to develop a long term online brand."- Greenleaves
"These properties are full of content and legit as they come. Peasants look elsewhere."- ddasilva

Turn Back Now, Space-Peasants, This Package is NOT For You!

There's no shortage of SEO services offering web 2.0, social and blog comment links for pennies each. These links are great, assuming you're trying to rank for “most popular male pet dog names of 2012”.

But if you're using these spamtastic links to rank money sites for keywords that, you know, actually make money, hold on to your ankles because the competition is going to love you.

Channel Thousands of Links and Social Signals into One Rank-Rocketing Web 2.0 (and Link It To Your Money Site!)​

Have a money site in a competitive niche that you'd don't want to point a bunch of shitty links to? Perfect – we've got just the thing! Our Web 2.0 Satellite Sites pull competitive rankings, and keep customers coming back for more, because we don't fuck around when it comes to quality.

With 5,000 words of primo content written by native English speakers, a custom theme, and an aged PR6 link pointing to it, you can throw just about any kind of links you want at these Satellite Sites.

You'll have absolute control over your new Web 2.0. No more sharing pages with links that even you're afraid to click on. The best part is, you can keep adding content and links, which allows your Satellite Site to pass even more juice than it is now!

This isn't another Web 2.0 that you'll have already forgotten about by next week. We create long term valuable link assets that you can and should take advantage of for years to come. Don't miss this opportunity!
We will be using Wordpress.com for the web 2.0s, although if you order multiple times we will use other high PR web 2.0 sites.

Bulk Discounts

50 Dollars Off For 5 Orders.

125 Dollars off For 10 Orders.​

FAQ-

Q- What are the Stats of the PR6 Domain?

A- A DA of 46, PA of 55. Includes links from CNN.com and a PR6 page link from Princeton.edu. It used to be a corporate website for a company in its niche, and it has plenty of links from authority sites in its industry.

Q- Is the first tier manually written?

A- Yes, the first tier is hand written. There's no spun crap on the first tier. The quality of the content is very good, and its written by native English writers. The Weebly and the PR6 post on the second tier are also manually written.

Q- Can I specify a different number of words for my web 2.0?

A- If you're ordering in bulk, we can give you a custom quote for custom packages.

Q- Let's say I buy multiple packages, do I get web 2.0s on different sites?

A- Yes, we will create web 2.0s on the highest PR sites.

Q- Why should I buy a web 2.0 instead of just a fresh domain?

A- Good question. I would suggest a mix of web 2.0 buffer sites and some buffer domains. There are more costs involved with a domain, such as hosting and registration costs which can add up if you have 15-20 buffer domains. Not to mention that you'll save a ton of time by getting a web 2.0 from us as compared to registering and setting up a domain.

Q- What are some ways to utilize these web 2.0s?

A- You can throw Private Blog Network links on them, you can try out the various spam offerings on Wicked Fire, you can blast them to hell if you want. You can do whatever you want with them. These are great to try out new ranking strategies with.

Q- Can you drip feed the tier 2 and 3 links?

A- Yes I can. It will increase TAT but I'll send a report with the manual properties first, and then the rest after the links have been dripfed.

Q- Are the Facebook and Twitter Shares to real people?

A- Yes, we have accounts with real friends and followers.

Reviews-
hobbster-review.jpg

reviews-e1365466594448.jpg

Last edited:

I would not buy a web 2.0 service of any kind unless I felt it was a good representation of my brand. I don't want bullshit that looks 'seoish'

I want mini sites that look like real mini sites.

You should want that too if you know what you are doing.

This service provides that at an unbeatable price. And then it adds in a little 'spice' to get it nice and ranking. I'm really happy with my purchase. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking to develop a long term online brand.

SeoReborn's Review

SeoReborn's Review

Having been very satisfied with Islands Health blogs service, I am pleased to have secured a review copy for this service.

Speed: 4/5

Submitted details on 16th March, received report on 28th March.

Communication: 5/5

Island is always reachable via pm or email. I've not had to get his instant messaging contact as he's always been responding in good time to my pm/emails.

I gave Island 5 urls and 5 keywords, and he did the rest.

Quality: 4.5/5

Received a 9 post wordpress property, a Squidoo lens and a 1 page Weebly.

100% copyscape passed readable niche content for the Wordpress, Squidoo and Weekly property.

Everyone of the posts contains a relevant image. What strikes me immediately is that all the articles have been formatted very well with sub headings, nicely aligned images and no issues such as double spacing that are inherent in other web 2.0 services. Each of the posts contained a naturally incorporated contextual link within its content. One of the Wordpress post also contained a link to an authority site. This property passes as a proper niche blog, not some spun and spammed to shit linking hub. I also got the login details to all the 3 properties, so I could add more content myself or just order another few more of these from Island to increase the page count for authenticity and authority.

The tiered links are doing its job as the Squidoo lens, Weebly and 4 pages of the Wordpress blog are already indexed (29th March).

The links are as safe as it gets. You won't have to share the page with other peoples links, infact the entire blog contains only your links. You get relevancy on page and site level, and the opportunity to pump link juice however you want via more tiered links of your choice.

Price: 4/5

You get what you pay for. If you want some cheap spun and spammed stuff go somewhere else. These are class A++ web 2.0 links.

Overall: 4.4/5

I recommend this service to those who value their money sites, wanting a clean whitehat niche relevant link profile and are looking to build authority in their niche.

Got my report back a couple days ago. These properties are full of content and legit as they come. Peasants look elsewhere.

Good afternoon everyone!

Get some awesome long term web 2.0 juice for your site. These buffer sites are great for allowing you to experiment with various link building strategies. The content is top notch and these links are going to last because of the high quality of the properties.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORVz_qeKgvg]The Weeknd - Rolling Stone (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's something to listen to(WARNING NSFW VIDEO)-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc]The Weeknd - Twenty Eight (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

One of the ways you can use these web 2.0 buffer sites are for local SEO.

I created one for a local site on a low comp local keyword for a smaller town. Basically one of those low competition small town keywords that's worth a fair bit to certain local business owners.

Did some basic link building pointing towards the web 2.0 that cost me less than 30 bucks total(blog comments, some social bookmarks, and a blast of blog posts). More on the spammy site since if anything bad happens my money site will be safe.

The web 2.0 is ranked no. 9 on the first page for the main keyword I'm targeting(within 5-6 days of ordering the blog post blast), while the main site is no. 6(It was no. 9 before). When negotiating with local businesses it helps when 2 out of 10 results on the first page are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.