5,000 Backlinks FREE (by TrialPay) or $8.88! Buy From A Professional Link Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwokky

Apr 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You can check out the official backlinks offer here.

Get 5,000 dofollow, keyword filled backlinks for free by signing up to a TrialPay offer, or sending us $8.88 via PayPal.

You can also lock in at the monthly price of $9.99/mo.

I guarantee that:

98%+ of your links will be dofollow.

91%+ of your links are guaranteed to contain your desired anchor text.

93%+ of your links will be live within 7 days of purchase.

I am offering 5 review copies to anyone who has over 500 posts on WickedFire.

Full Disclosure: I do plan on releasing this offer to other forums. Every customer however, no matter what forum they are from; will receive unbiased, incredible service.

Right away dchuck! Please PM me your URL(s) and Keyword(s). You can promote up to 10 URLs and 100 Keywords per packet.

Alright, got a review back. Looks like 5000 forum post backlinks, I checked about 20 of them randomly, they were definitely there.

I'm curious to see how they get indexed.

The OP is very communicative and nice, did a ridiculously fast job. Looks like a nice deal, definitely want to point these links at less valuable properties though.

Thanks OP

Alright, got a review back. Looks like 5000 forum post backlinks, I checked about 20 of them randomly, they were definitely there.

I'm curious to see how they get indexed.

The OP is very communicative and nice, did a ridiculously fast job. Looks like a nice deal, definitely want to point these links at less valuable properties though.

Thanks OP

Thanks for the review dchuk!

It usually takes 1 week to start seeing your backlinks through Yahoo site explorer, or so I find.

Most of our customers use their own free web 2.0 properties to link to like hubpages, squidoo, blogspot.com and others... in essence creating their own linkwheel.

Other customers just buy our linkwheels!

Interested, sent you a PM.

PM sent, question answered!

FYI: Some people want to know if adult keywords are acceptable, I did a test run, and yes they are!

Two review copies have been sent out, there are currently 3 review copies left to members with more than 500 posts!

I don't have 500 posts, but i leave really solid thorough reviews.

Please PM me if you're willing to give me a review copy.

@papajohn56: pm sent, review copy ready to go!

@Alejandro: Sorry Alejandro. As there are currently only 2 review copies left to give out, and I'm not looking for solicited reviews - I cannot give you a review copy. I'm sure somebody out there who fits the bill will snap them up sooner or later and let you know! Thanks for your interest in my product.

wow, that was fast! i got my report within 15min!

link is on a single page (new thread), therefore low obl.
forums themselves are heavily spammed.

at this rate and since the op allows multiple urls per order, i think this service could also be used for indexing of pages from other link services like link wheels or blog posts.

only downside: i noticed that more or less each domain appears twice in the report, so it's basically backlinks from 2500 different domains.

nevertheless: recommended

@RockDiesel: PM sent! Review copy is yours!

@phrench: thanks for the great review! in regards to your "only downside", there should be actually 3200-3300 unique forums in each batch. This is to match our 56%+ unique domains guarantee.

Quickly received my review copy. Communication was good, and job was performed in less than an hour. I checked a few of the links and they were all there.

Here are my thoughts on it:

All the links I checked were placed on forums that were spammed to hell. Like every single post was "Hi, here is my link, bye". So not sure how much value here. It would be very wise to point these links to web2.0 properties, articles, or other linkwheel sites because they look to be risky links that could easily dirty up your whitehat sites.

EDIT: To be fair, he fully discloses on the official sales page what type of comment he will be leaving on the forum. I just now saw that he does that, so you actually do know what kind of forum posts you will be getting ahead of time.

Another thing I didn't like is that some of the accounts were used for multiple people. If the owner were to come around and clean up his forum, not only would it wipe out your links, but other peoples links as well. I think unique accounts would go a long way, so that multiple people wouldn't get taken out as a result of some forum cleaning. Although, I thought it was kinda funny to discover a website I am in direct competition with using the same service on the same account.

Overall, it's a speedy and cheap service that could be used as a small piece in your linkbuilding plan. I'm sure it could be leveraged to add value to your linkbuilding.

Also, the monthly subscription service looks interesting, and I may look into using it for a project.

Just to report - i had my 5000 links provided by Jabberwokky

Extremely fast service - he must have some software made by the lord himself.!!lol

I can say that a lot of the forums are not big PR but - hey back links are back links and for the money you can not go wrong at this price.

All the keywords where used alternatively and so where the comments..very clever and they did what they say they would do.

So i would give them full marks.!!

Property sales

Hi,
jabber

My posts are less ...
you still offering review copy?

PM me if you have any special offer fro me . .. or what ever
After reading review
Questions I Have in my mind
1) how many anchor text we can use?
2) how many web 2 properties we can use? ( since I wont like it on main site or one property)

Status
Not open for further replies.