400 word articles - cheap - $2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramy is a little crabby so don't post anymore orders. I was talking to him last night and placed an order 12 hours ago. Now, today I PMed him to find out he's a little baby and is too busy. I would have been fine if he told me this in the beginning, but he tells me 12 hours later as I wait for my articles to come in! Also, he didn't have the balls to PM me himself. I had to contact him.

Thanks for your review, but I'm hesitant working with/for indians.

My balls have nothing to do with my free time.

P.S.: don't forget, I mentioned I'll do the articles in 3 days, not 12 hours. Furthermore, you haven't paid, so it's natural to prioritize my time to clients that pay at least something upfront.

Thanks a lot!
Cramy,

Thanks for your review, but I'm hesitant working with/for indians.

My balls have nothing to do with my free time.

P.S.: don't forget, I mentioned I'll do the articles in 3 days, not 12 hours. Furthermore, you haven't paid, so it's natural to prioritize my time to clients that pay at least something upfront.

Thanks a lot!
Cramy,
I'm not indian though lol...

Also, you did not mention anything about payment so I figured I was supposed to pay after you were done...

And I requested you send articles as they were completed since it was urgent. Kind of sad if you didn't get at least 1 done in 12 hours...

Thanks Jake!

Getting back to work now! If anyone else is interested in more orders, let me know!

Thanks a lot!
Cramy,

Cramy has been writing for me for a month or two now and always delivers. Good price, good quality work and nice to deal with. Recommended for anyone looking to outsource their article writing.

please PM/quote me a price for 10 x 500 word articles, and also send me a sample of your previous work if possible.. Thanks!

@phobia170: PM sent!

Looking for more BULK (big orders) or 150+ word articles for BMR!

Thanks a lot!
Cramy,

Status
Not open for further replies.