400 word articles - cheap - $2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramy

Feb 17, 2011
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I can write on any niche.

I don't sell the articles again and again. The articles are not spun. Everything is handwritten and 100% unique (Copyscape passed).

The articles are perfect for LINK BUILDING.

Ask for samples, reviews and more via PM.

Waiting for your order now! Bulk work accepted :music06:

I just go my review copy from cramy, really awesome article. Was nice getting a woman's point a view for a change, put some spice into the article, gave it a new dimenstion. There were a few grammar and spelling errors, but nothing too serious.
All in all it was a great article, she is definitely wroth your money, especially at these prices.
9/10 over all, thanks for a great article cramy.

I received a review copy and have to agree with the above. Solid article, minor mistakes but WELL worth it for the price. Great article, good attention to detail and research on the subject.

As good as some of the $1 per 100 word content writers I've worked with on here, hopefully that says something ;)

best of luck to you cramy! I'll be buying again in the near future.

Thanks LegitAM!

This community rocks and hoping to get some solid clients in the near future.

All in all, great people and great reviewers.

Thanks and waiting to hear more from you!

@valkerie: Paypal address sent!

@justin28: I can do 10 articles (500 words each) in about 4 days for you. The price would be 3 dollars for 500 words. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks!

I ordered 20 articles from cramy, within 4 days I received them, they read well but I wouldn't use them on a money site - these are perfect for link building, web 2.0 properties, article directories, etc.

Cramy is definitely my go to guy for link building articles. At the price its unbeatable.

Thank you

I ordered 20 articles from cramy, within 4 days I received them, they read well but I wouldn't use them on a money site - these are perfect for link building, web 2.0 properties, article directories, etc.

Cramy is definitely my go to guy for link building articles. At the price its unbeatable.

Thank you

I have to agree with Navuud. They read okay, fine for link building, but not for money site. And the price is unbeatable.

Communication was great, he kept me in the loop at every step and the articles were delivered on time.

Hello,

cramy nicely gave me a free trial. Sorry for delay for writing a review.

The article he has provided for me is good to read. Not a junk article.

It was a good read. Only think I can advice is he must use keywords in articles a few times.

I will order if I need new articles.

Thanks.

Thanks for reviews!

Still looking for more customers and giving away free reviews if needed and samples too.

Hey cramy still have not gotten a response from my last PM I sent you several days ago. I requested your payment email to send you payment. I also sent you the project info needed about a week ago let me know thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.