Not open for further replies.

raju11

Dec 21, 2009
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ya You Have Read The Headline Correctly

Greetings From Raju D.

I operate 1000+ WPMU and WP Blogs
All are on 100s of Different C class ips.
Many Domains are with PR up to PR 5.
All Domains are never dealt with port, warez, gambling or any illegal activities.

Want Some Proof?
Here is the screenshot 2 hour after 500 submission:

domian002.jpg

domian003.jpg

1000 Blog posts – 3000 backlinks - $97(Best Deal)
500 Blog posts – 1500 backlinks - $57

The Whole Process:
You will send me your article with 3 keyword phrase and urls.
I will spin it & will create 500 or 1000 unique articles(20-30% unique)
Once posted, I will send you a REPRESENTATIVE LIST of the posts as displayed by GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH so you can see with your own eyes your article was not only posted, but they have also already been picked up and are being displayed by Google.

Order Risk Free Now:
  • Make Payment
  • Send me receipt of payment
  • Send me article with 3 key phrase and anchor url.
  • Get Complete report within 3-5 days

paypal: rajuworld11@gmail.com

2 Review copies Available for 20% discount(for $77 or $47)

Best Regards
Raju D.
:party-smiley-004:

It seems images are not appearing & i cant edit the main poost:

So,
Here is the screenshot 2 hour after 500 submission:

I'm ready to order. Do you have somebody to write an article for me. I have no time for this.

No actually currently i dont provide article writing.But ya in future i will provide.

Do you do spinning? If I send article in spun format, can it be used or no?

{word|word}?
No need to provide article in spun format.
My worker will spin it at no added cost.

Is this an LFE service?

Sorry i cant get you.

2 Review copies Available for 20% discount(for $77 or $47)

I might be interested, would prefer to review for free but still sounds like a good deal.

Just a couple of concerns:

Do you own all of the sites? How do we know you won't pull the articles after a month or 2?

Am I correct in thinking you won't be providing a full report of where the articles are published?

Hello LazyHippy,
Some of blogs i own & some are partnered blogs.
The Blogposts are permanent & will not be removed.You can count on me.
As a moderator i would like to offer you free copy,But This is the best Bargain Rates even without review copy as spinning and posting service associated with this.
You will See Drastic change in SERP as well in indexing.

i have pmed you the detail of the last submission i have done.

This are mixed blogs covers almost all niches.
I will send you the google link where you will be able to see indexed urls of our blogposts.
I have pmed you sample report.

Is this the quality of spinning we can expect? 116 results for a 9 word longtail keyword with quotes?

I'd be really interested in this service if you could provide (way) deeper spinning. Any thoughts on that?

Edit: Just discovered on the screenshot that most blogs are located on subdomains which leads me to think this is something similiar to a LFE service. Would be interested to see a breakdown of the PR among the 1000+ domains.

all articles are atleast 30% unique.
i have pmed you the exact google link where you can see the indexed urls.

my points remain:

- very poor spun articles*
- mainly pr0 sites (checked only a few, but all were pr0)
- high number of indexed pages immediately after publishing doesn't mean shit, check back in 1-2 weeks and see how 99% of them went into the supplemental index. don't believe me? check the subdomains where your blogs reside on google with those two commands and compare the ratio:
site:sub.domain.com/*
site:sub.domain.com
your sites have a ratio of indexed vs. supplemental of 0.09 to 0.15 which is very low!

don't get me wrong, i'm interested in your service, but i'd like to have the articles spun very deep (charge $10 more for that) and drip fed over the course of 2 weeks.

best,
phrench

* dupecop says 22-24% unique which is not "at least 30%", while even 30% is way too low IMHO

i can show you Some PR 3+ sites.
Chk back the link i had sent you via pm.(it has now 500+ indexed blogs for 500 package.)
If you think 25% is poor spun article then you can send me spun article.(i am trying to improve this constantly)

I have taken your suggestions positively.

All Review copies Gone.
Pm me if anybody interested in this.

here is the result after 6 days..
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9057/domian005.jpg

Not Bad For 500 Blog Submission.
527 indexed pages 527*3 backlinks.

my points remain:

- very poor spun articles*
- mainly pr0 sites (checked only a few, but all were pr0)
- high number of indexed pages immediately after publishing doesn't mean shit, check back in 1-2 weeks and see how 99% of them went into the supplemental index. don't believe me? check the subdomains where your blogs reside on google with those two commands and compare the ratio:
your sites have a ratio of indexed vs. supplemental of 0.09 to 0.15 which is very low!

don't get me wrong, i'm interested in your service, but i'd like to have the articles spun very deep (charge $10 more for that) and drip fed over the course of 2 weeks.

best,
phrench

* dupecop says 22-24% unique which is not "at least 30%", while even 30% is way too low IMHO

If you think 25% is poor spun article then you can send me spun article.
No, I think 25% is VERY poor spun. I don't have the time nor the english skills to write content. That's why there are providers.

I read this as a "Yes sir, yes sir" combined with a head banging. We all know what that means.

here is the result after 6 days..
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9057/domian005.jpg

Not Bad For 500 Blog Submission.
527 indexed pages 527*3 backlinks.
Oops! And as of now there are only 63 results (or "indexed pages") for your query in the blog search. What did I tell you? Let me quote myself: "check back in 1-2 weeks and see how 99% of them went into the supplemental index."
You did not really understand my post, did you? Gosh, it's a fucking waste of time trying to help and explain things to guys like you, seriously!

Anyway, good luck with your SE-zero ninja service.

:2drinkspit:

Here i am updating the same url:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9517/domian006.jpg

Anybody want to see the exact url??
Pm me.
I read this as a "Yes sir, yes sir" combined with a head banging. We all know what that means.
Not at all,its respect & not banging or anything else.
I am trying to improve my skill to spin the articles..If anybody wish they can submit spun article.

you know what,
I'm going to try this.

hook me up with a 500 post package
Thnks GerBot,
I have pmed you.

FYI of everyone.
I'm going to spin my articles.
Becuase I want 90% unique I'm taking care of it.

So I'm happy with this and I think it is a good deal now

For everyone's info.

I've just ordered this service again.
I think there is real value in it.

My tip... do your own spinning!

Ordering anther 4 jobs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.