300 PR3-PR8 Profiles LinkWheel : Indexing Included **Proven Results**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, wanna order 1 review package. Sent link plz.

Details sent ! Please confirm, because the PM doesnt appear in my sent folder.

To place an order, You can also click on the image and get redirect to our order form...

Thanks again for your interest !

Order placed for a review pack. Transaction ID #0AA3****V40507107.

I confirm your payment.

Bonus hours are starting now !
For next couple of hours, any orders placed will receive 30 extra backlinks from blog comments :

PR Break Down of Blog Posts ( actual Page )

PR 1 x 6
PR 2 x 6
PR 3 x 14
PR 4 x 4

Can you please clarify how you mean "in content"?
Do you mean signature links?

If it's really a backlink surrounded by sig text (contextual), I'll take a discounted review if still available and post my honest review. (check my history)

PM me if I qualify and if it's contextual.
Thanks!

I have just taken a package from you

Unique Transaction ID #30Y257754627799**

Payment Received.
You also got the bonus hours.

I`ll provide you with the report in max 48 hours.

Thanks for your interest !

Can you please clarify how you mean "in content"?
Do you mean signature links?

If it's really a backlink surrounded by sig text (contextual), I'll take a discounted review if still available and post my honest review. (check my history)

PM me if I qualify and if it's contextual.
Thanks!

PM sent !

By the way only 1 review left so the price will be 37$ after this if you take the last copy.

Thanks everyone for your interest !
You`ll definitely get a nice SERP boost after using our service.

Speed: 4.5/5 Responsive and quick service

Quality: 4/5 I'm taking 1 point off because I feel that the OP could have used more words in the Sig and spun them even better. But the job was done as promised. There's text in the sig to act as "content", the anchors look right. There's random linkwheeling. What I liked was his ability to take more anchors and rotate them than the average service of this type! I got 283 profiles or 95% of what was promised.

Value: 4/5 Not a cheap service for the price actually. But the "content" and the fact there's almost 300 profiles should make up for it somewhat.

OP, the above are not criticisms but suggestions for an even greater service!

Speed: 4.5/5 Responsive and quick service

Quality: 4/5 I'm taking 1 point off because I feel that the OP could have used more words in the Sig and spun them even better. But the job was done as promised. There's text in the sig to act as "content", the anchors look right. There's random linkwheeling. What I liked was his ability to take more anchors and rotate them than the average service of this type! I got 283 profiles or 95% of what was promised.

Value: 4/5 Not a cheap service for the price actually. But the "content" and the fact there's almost 300 profiles should make up for it somewhat.

OP, the above are not criticisms but suggestions for an even greater service!

Thanks very much for your sweet review !
I`ll listen to your suggestion and try to improve the service day by day.

Happy Earnings !

ok i will place order now

Thanks for your interest !
Please let me know if you need any details.

Status
Not open for further replies.