30 Power Blog Post PR 2 High PA/DA Relaunched - Original Content - Big Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jana

Jun 8, 2007
janaseo.wufoo.com
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I had a recent wave of emails from customers asking me to please keep this service going. It has been shown to deliver great link diversity and some sites have bounced back from its slump. Velocity posting FTW!

So I’m re-launching the service at a reduced price! I’m also cutting the word count from 600 to 300, which is still a good amount of content and this enabled me to drop the price. If you haven’t tried the service yet now is a good time with the reduce pricing.

You can see some of my other reviews from other threads here: Thread 1 | Thread 2 | Thread 3

---

Network Features and Benefits:
  • 30 Original Content Blog Post on High Authority Domains with HIGH PR/PA/DA/MozRank
  • All Domains PR2
  • Page Authority Ranging From 20-35
  • MozRank Up to 1-4.5
  • Server locations strategically scattered across the globe (US & Europe) with A/B/C-Class IPs
  • Individual nameservers for all domains
  • Whois privacy enabled with all domains
  • Domains are aged (1 – 3+ years) / No Dropped Domains!
  • Necessary steps taken to minimize footprints! No Interlinking / No Sitewide Links!
Package and Service Information:
  • Service Cost $99 - Most of this goes to the Articles!
  • You provide as many URL/KWS as you want but specify how many links per KW/URL You Need.
  • We Write 30 (300-400) Word Original Articles (Copyscape Passed)
  • We only post 2 URL Per Blog Post for this package.
  • Your order must be dripped for a minimum of 7 days but you can specify a longer drip time if you want.
  • You will receive a livelinks report with your order.
  • Because the amount of articles we are asking for a 7-20 Day Turn Around. Once your orders are posted and/or scheduled for dripping you will recieve a report immediately.

6h81tl.png

Ok since I changed the service around a little bit lets give out some free reviews! Please meet the WF review criteria. Also please only give me trackable keywords so we can track serp movement. No link diversity/generic kw orders for free reviews.

3 Free Reviews. Lets do this.

Ok so looks like i'll be giving 4 reviews =) I hate to say no to people. Please fill out the order form.

https://janaseo.wufoo.com/forms/janas-30-pr2-high-pada-original-content/

I'm down for a review, been wanting to rank some keywords that i haven't had time to go for

yours!

I'll take a review Jana.

yours!

I'll take a review if there is still any left

sorry you don't meet the requirement.

I'll take a review Jana as the one above does not look like they have 200+

yours!

I'll definitely grab a review on this mate

take it!

NO MORE REVIEWS

REVIEW

I ordered a random 5x blog posts from Jana's old thread and am impressed with these articles. They're unique, of decent quality, and were clearly researched enough that they might get a touch of real traffic and real clicks. Always good.

Going to order again for a different site.

One of my sites I was working on just hit #1 for its term. The other one is an unfinished EMD I haven't done any linking to... Yahoo and Bing have it at 2/1, Google has it nowhere to be found (which may change, but I REALLY need to finish the content on that site before Panda approves it!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.