30 Blog Post PR 2 High PA/DA - Original Content 500-600 Words CopyScape Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jana

Jun 8, 2007
janaseo.wufoo.com
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Thank you to everyone who has made the launch of this network a success! This new network has been modified and tested. Test shows really stable SERP movements. My service consists of 30 PR2 High PA/DA domains. The real magic to the service is that all 30 articles are original content (Copyscaped Passed) with 500-600 words minimum. 5-6 Keywords per URL is encouraged to avoid over optimization. Since no spun content is used footprints to connect the network together has been greatly minimized. Get your orders in and let me work my SERP magic.

This is the second sales thread, You can see previous reviews and original thread here: Old Thread With Reviews
---
Network Features and Benefits:
  • 30 Original Content Blog Post on High Authority Domains with HIGH PR/PA/DA/MozRank
  • All Domains PR2
  • Page Authority Ranging From 20-35
  • MozRank Up to 1-4.5
  • Server locations strategically scattered across the globe (US & Europe) with A/B/C-Class IPs
  • Individual nameservers for all domains
  • Whois privacy enabled with all domains
  • Domains are aged (1 – 3+ years) / No Dropped Domains!
  • Necessary steps taken to minimize footprints! No Interlinking / No Sitewide Links!

Package and Service Information:
  • Service Cost $160 - Most of this goes to the Articles!
  • You provide as many URL/KWS as you want but specify how many links per KW/URL You Need.
  • We Write 30 (500-600) Word Original Articles (Copyscape Passed)
  • You can provide spinnable tags and about 3-4 tags will be spun to each post.
  • Velocity Posting Available!
  • We only post 2 URL Per Blog Post for this package.
  • Your order must be dripped for a minimum of 7 days but you can specify a longer drip time if you want.
  • You will receive a livelinks report with your order.
  • Because the amount of articles we are asking for a 7-20 Day Turn Around. Once your orders are posted and/or scheduled for dripping you will recieve a report immediately.

wow, amazing offer, will be testing it on a new site once it's ready.

My Review

I got lucky and received a review copy of this service with 5 unique blog posts.

I must say I am impressed with the quality of this blog network, Every blog has different them and well written content 500+ words. I haven't seen any serp movements but to be honest I did't expect any as my keyword is in very competitive niche with over 200k exact searches.

I can recomend this network to everyone that is looking for unique and powerfull links.

Thanks
Bench

My Review

I got lucky and received a review copy of this service with 5 unique blog posts.

I must say I am impressed with the quality of this blog network, Every blog has different them and well written content 500+ words. I haven't seen any serp movements but to be honest I did't expect any as my keyword is in very competitive niche with over 200k exact searches.

I can recomend this network to everyone that is looking for unique and powerfull links.

Thanks
Bench

Thanks Bench. I appreciate the review!

wow, amazing offer, will be testing it on a new site once it's ready.

Make sure you try our velocity feature if its a new site.

Transaction ID 74108997VX9121003

Just so you guys know, Jana is legit. If you want links that don't fizzle out and get deindexed after 3 months, he is a good one to go with.

Last edited:
Do you have another network? Im thinking of purchasing another package but I dont want to have too many links from one particular website.

Status
Not open for further replies.