30,60,100-WEb2.0 Submissions On Perfect Prices !

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello EveryOne,

Want to Check Our Old WEb2.0 Submissions Service thread and Reviews? Click Here.

At First thanks for alot of orders and great reviews in my previous Thread. Yes as you can see in the title i am offering here our new WEb2.0 Submission Service with more packages on perfect prices in this thread. As all you know the main powerful and Juicy backlink is only Web2.0 so we are offering Maximum numbers of high quality web2.0 submissions. This Service packages only for those peoples who want to know which links actually work. In Our recommendation these WEb2.0 Working superb. Just Test Out your self after buying this service and you will see amazing serp boost for your targeted keywords in a few days (5 Day's After Completion).

Please Check our Packages price and Features Below:

Trial Package
-------------------
30-Web2.0 Submissions (Weebly, tumbler, Wordpress, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

29We Will Spun (Readable Articles).

10 Social Bookmarks for Each WEb2.0 Property (To Index Fast All the Properties)

WE will Deliver Detailed Report of all Web2.0 Submissions and Social Bookmarks.

We will Use Our Own Users.

Turnaround 3days Maximum.

Price: $30
------------

Silver Package
---------------------
60-Web2.0 Submissions (Weebly, tumbler, Wordpress, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

59We Will Spun (Readable Articles).

We will Use Our Own Users. (Recommended For Fast Serp Boost)

Price: $50
------------

Gold Package
-------------------
60-Web2.0 Submissions (Weebly, tumbler, Wordpress, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

59We Will Spun (Readable Articles).

We will Make New Users and Give you Full Access to Each Web2.0 Property.

Price: $65
------------

Platinum Package
--------------------------
100-Web2.0 Submissions (Weebly, tumbler, Wordpress, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

99We Will Spun (Readable Articles).

We will Use Our Own Users. (Recommended For Fast Serp Boost)

Price: $75
------------

Diamond Package
--------------------------

100-Web2.0 Submissions. (Like, Weebly, tumbler, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

99We Will Spun (Readable Articles).10 Social Bookmarks for Each WEb2.0 Property.

We will Make New Users and Give you Full Access to Each Web2.0 Property.

Price: $98
------------

If you want our 100% Dofollow Social Bookmarks, one-way links Service Then Check our Previous Thread to Click Here and click on Order Now Button below to Place Your Secure Order !

Here is the new 100% Dofflow Service prices:

100 Social Bookmarks for $8
200 Social Bookmarks for $15
300 Social Bookmarks for $22
400 Social Bookmarks for $29
600 Social Bookmarks for $42

This is 100% Manual Submission Service and 100% dofollow Too.

Click On Order Now Image below To Place Your Secure Order
-----------------------
-------------------------------------------

How to Order?
-------------
---

Just Click On "Order Now" Button Above to place your secure order.

Please Pm or post here if you have any further Question About this service.

--thanks

Received reports for two completed orders and I am very impressed with this service!

All links are placed correctly as requested and within well spun content.

All posts are live on good quality web 2.0 sites with a PR range of 1 – 9, in fact, only 5 of the domains out of the 60 ordered are between PR1 – PR3, all other domains are between PR4 – PR9

The bookmarking of each post sealed the deal for me as this will help get these links indexed. I have checked a few of the URLs in the report and many of them are now indexed and just within a couple of days.

Overall, very happy with this service and I will order again

Received reports for two completed orders and I am very impressed with this service!

All links are placed correctly as requested and within well spun content.

All posts are live on good quality web 2.0 sites with a PR range of 1 – 9, in fact, only 5 of the domains out of the 60 ordered are between PR1 – PR3, all other domains are between PR4 – PR9

The bookmarking of each post sealed the deal for me as this will help get these links indexed. I have checked a few of the URLs in the report and many of them are now indexed and just within a couple of days.

Overall, very happy with this service and I will order again

Hello barry06,

Thanks for your awesome review, love to work for you again in future !

We are ready to take alot of orders again guy's, Just click on Order Now image above to place your secure order !

--thanks

Have any of the web 2.0 properties been banned?

Hello atrenyname,

It may be possible but have never heard from our any buyer about deletion, plus usually we do a few extra submissions for each order and also we always check time to time about our previous completed orders report and replace them if any get banned or deleted by site owner.

If you are still inrested buy our service then just click on order now image above to place your secure order !

--thanks

your biggest pack, all 100 web2.0s are unique?
if yes then add me over skype
dollar35seo

Hello aim100,

Yeah we always provide all unique web2.0 submissions i have already added you on my skype, i will be happy to talking with you !

Placed another order, thanks!

Hey barry06,

Thanks man for making order again here, you will have the report in next 48 hours for sure !

We are still accepting More Orders, Hit Order Now Image Above to Place your secure order !

--thanks

All order completed and report sent on provided email address's please let me know if anyone still didn't get the report i will send again !

Accepting New orders as well !

--thanks

got my report.
that was fast.
100 web2.0s in less than 24 hour.
will report here, if any serp movement but i am very confident, i will get that.
A+ service.
5 Star

Hello aim100,

Thanks for your awesome review, love to work for you again !

All Orders Completed Now Accepting New Orders as well.

--thanks

Hello,

Joe Sinkwitz, Alex Martin, Andy Henry Jeremias Meese Jr., all of your orders is completed now and report has been sent on your provided email addresses please check that out !

Accepting More Orders as Well !

--thanks

Hello Plamen Valkanov,

Your order is completed and report sent on your provided email address please check that out and i hope you will write your honest review in this thread soon !

Accepting More Orders as Well !

Status
Not open for further replies.