Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Choose a package:

TAT is 10 business days due to the expansive nature of the service.

If anyone wants to see some examples of the beautiful web 2.0s we manually create in tier 1, let us know!

Reviews from previous thread:

vinnypolston said:
I was one of the lucky ones to get a review of this service from the last sales thread.. Very impressed! This service is well worth the price!!

Time: mrmeotz got the report to me very fast for the quality of the properties! Great service.

Quality: What I really liked about the service was every 2.0 was unique. Nothing used the default themes and every post included a video and image. The articles were also great quality.

Overall: 5/5 This honestly just comes down to quality. Every aspect of this service was beautiful and great quality all the way down to the reports received :thumbsup:

Staccs said:
I snagged a review for this product when the first thread went up on May 22nd, and now I'm happy I did.

This service does everything it advertises. The 10 web 2.0s they create as the first tier properties look great; like a page you would see an actual member on the site create. If you haven't yet PM'd mrmeotz for a sample, definitely do that. My favorite part about this service is that you get the login information for the top tier web 2.0s that they have juiced all the way up. I imagine if you took the time to build out the supercharged properties their value increase even more.

Overall this is a great service for anyone looking for tiered link building. Clean top tier with customization options you can work with. Take a look at the samples, if you like what you see make the order :thumbsup:

matt101 said:
I was the third luckiest person who somehow managed to grab the last spot. He gave me the report in less than 10 days, communication should be appreciated as he was in touch all the time whenever i needed him. Properties were manually built with good readable content including videos and images. Powered with huge tier 2 and 3 links. Already seeing some serp movements, as far as whole service is concern. I would recommend to those who want quality and natural tier 1 links.

If anyone wants to see some examples of the beautiful web 2.0s we manually create in tier 1, let us know!

Use coupon code WFSPECIAL to receive a 15% discount on the Single package!

Use coupon code WFSPECIAL to receive a 15% discount on the Single package!

Status
Not open for further replies.