2xPR8, 5xPR7, 20xPR6, 44xPR5 & 21xPR4 Dofollow Links : Extremely High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_noob

W00t :D
Oct 22, 2009
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
8xPR7, 23xPR6, 48xPR5 & 28xPR4 Dofollow Links : Extremely High Quality & Cheap

I'm Back With Another Offer.
This time its a list of 8xPR7, 23xPR6, 48xPR5 & 28xPR4 Pages having their Comments as Dofollow.
These links are of Posts on High Authoritative Blogs and you can comment and get a Link.

(P.S. : : SOrry for the fuck-up in the Title which says 2xPR8)

The Pagerank is of the particular page where your link will be placed and not the homepage, hence better link juice is passed on.

There are a total of 107 links emerging from 45 different domains(i.p.s).
All links are do-follow.
87 of the Pages have comments as Auto-Approved.

I've tried to pick up as many clean Pages as possible, so the number of outbound links is very few in most of the pages.

NONE of these links have been picked up from other Dofollow Lists available from the web.

Price = $15 (Cheapest You Can Get)

NO REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE. Limited Copies Only, i'll notify on this thread when all copies are sold out.
My Previous similar Threads can be viewed Here, Here , Here and Here.

Previous Thread Reviews :
The list looks pretty good and is well commented. The OP has put a lot of time in to this I guess. Its even documented what you have to do on most links, like login to comment, instant approval of the link and so on. The sites where the links are looking good as far as I have checked them. This list is a no brainer for this price...
I received the list and as stated in the thread everything is top notch.

A very nice list broken out perfectly.
My short review,

- as others have mentioned already, the list is exactly as advertised and very organized.
- delivered the list stright after the payment.
- wicked noob is great communicator

Looking forward for the next list release.
I am definitely interested in this list.

Wicked knows what he is doing, the last list had low OBL's with many auto approved. I can't wait to take a look at this one.
The is by far the best dofollow list I've gotten. The layout / comments look a bit like my personal list: OC-fucking-D organized.

Note : All my 3rd time buyers(who have purchased any two of my previous lists) will get a FREE EXCLUSIVE LIST with the purchase of this one.
Note : None Of These Pages Are From My Previous List. All are New.

Consider the following points :

1) I don't own these blogs, the links are of Articles where you will have to comment and get a link.
2) All are dofollow.
3) I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING, I am just selling the list of links, so either you can comment yourself or hire someone.
4) About Approval : As mentioned before, 80 pages have comments as autoapproved. For the others, Approvals are moderated but the policy is lenient, they don't care about you getting a backlink as long as you comment well, please don't spam. I have Myself tried out on atleast 1 page of all these sites and have added only those pages on whose domain my comments were approved/published.
5) All your comments will come on the 1st page itself.
6) Some of these blogs/sites are extremely highly authoritative.
7) The niche of these links is 'mixed', you will get all ranging from General to tech to Education to food, etc.. etc..
8') Payment By Paypal Only.
9) Registration needed at few Places. Account details are provided in the list.
10) This List is for Personal Use ONLY - No blog commenters please.
You can do the payment via Paypal at syd.assassin@gmail.com and i will mail you the list as soon as i receive the payment.

Send me a PM after you've made the payment with your e-mail address and also provide your payment address(no transaction ID, just your Paypal Address with which payment has been done) and the e-mail address at which you need the list to be mailed.

For unregistered members viewing this thread, you'll can contact me directly via mail.

I guess i've answered all potential questions in this thread. Pm me if you have any queries.
Yeah, i also have my own e-book on my method of finding High PR backlinks. Since i'm not allowed to sell it here on WF, here's the link if you guys may wanna have a look : Seo Secrets
And 1 more thing : Refrain from adding me on gmail-chat. All questions will be answered either via mail or PM :)

I will take one too.
(and the is the third time I buy from you :) as far as I remember )
Thanks,
Saar.

Just bought as always :)
&
interested in picking this up.

Sent you'll the list, Xdreamer sent you the Exclusive list too as this is the 5th time you're purchasing :)

I'll order a copy. Sending pm.

Received your Payment. Mailed you the list. :)

I will take one too.
(and the is the third time I buy from you :) as far as I remember )
Thanks,
Saar.
Sure i remember you, mailed you the list and exclusive list :)

PM me -- I'd like to order

Sent you a PM.

Are you just selling a list of places where people can go and post or are you actually creating the backlinks yourself?

Received with thanks. He has placed all the blogs in the list in an ascending order. Also, for he has supplied usernames and passwords for sites we need to register so save some time but has also recommended that it's better if we create our own account.

His report seems to be perfect with all necessary instruction needed. Even a newbie to link building can follow his simple instructions. Will love to deal in future.

I'll take a copy again. You always put together great lists. I'll dig up your email and send you payment in a bit.

Interested in it. Please PM payment details. Thanks.
Received the Payment and mailed you the list. :)

Received with thanks. He has placed all the blogs in the list in an ascending order. Also, for he has supplied usernames and passwords for sites we need to register so save some time but has also recommended that it's better if we create our own account.

His report seems to be perfect with all necessary instruction needed. Even a newbie to link building can follow his simple instructions. Will love to deal in future.
Thanks for your review. Appreciate it :)

I'll take a copy again. You always put together great lists. I'll dig up your email and send you payment in a bit.
Mailed you the list Scutter, always a pleasure dealing with you.

A few more copies are available. I'll make a post here when all the copies get sold out.

Reactions: jr_sci
Status
Not open for further replies.