2xPR7, 28xPR6, 54xPR5 & 66xPR4 AutoApproved Dofollow Links' List-High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6V930811XX4588529)

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9R825947JJ013433H)

I've mailed you'll the list.

This Thread is now closed as all copies have been sold. I'll be out with a new list by September End. Like this time, there will also be a 'free exclusive list' for all those who have bought any two of my previous lists next time too.

I'll notify all my current/previous buyers via mail when the new list is out. If you happen to be reading this and aren't on my notification list(haven't made a purchase before) then you can PM me your e-mail id with the subject as 'Notification Needed' and i'll notify you with the thread URL of my next List when it is out.

Thanks to All.
-Sydney M

HI,

Kindly Pm me Payment detail if you are willing to sell 1 list to me, Since I visited this thread today and I'm fan of your list, as I bought your list before and It was great list .let me know your PayPal Id I'll Pay you .

Thanks
Jasica

HI,

Kindly Pm me Payment detail if you are willing to sell 1 list to me, Since I visited this thread today and I'm fan of your list, as I bought your list before and It was great list .let me know your PayPal Id I'll Pay you .

Thanks
Jasica

Hey,
Sorry but i won't be able to make an exception as i've already sold all copies.

I'll notify you when the next list is out though.

Syd.

I'll notify all my current/previous buyers via mail when the new list is out. If you happen to be reading this and aren't on my notification list(haven't made a purchase before) then you can PM me your e-mail id with the subject as 'Notification Needed' and i'll notify you with the thread URL of my next List when it is out.

Hi,

I cant send PM's yet, how can I be put onto your list?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.