[2500+ Blog Network] for Niche || Permanent || High PR3+ || High PA / DA blog posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

seo-service

Jun 29, 2012
in front of imac
www.ownpbn.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
lBu8ZCA.jpg

lepQSo3.png

2ME63cW.png

NeHrcvi.png

XoVkoGN.png

LfFgUii.jpg

2H65avG.png

ZvzxMYp.jpg

Originally Posted by WhitePassion

I was one of the 10 people who got a review copy for this service and could not be happier.

Here's a quick screenshot of the rankings for the main keyword (medium competition)

The site had been ranking in Yahoo on and off for a while now but wasn't in top 250 for Google for over a month.

I received the 5 blog posts on 29th of July and some on 1st of August, the picture explains the rest. Not only did it help for this keyword but a longtail as well, quickly hopped to the top 20 just like the main one (with over 18k searches)

The blog posts are very high quality, content seems to be hand-written not generated crap. Each blogpost has a related image and everything, superb!

All the blogposts were PR2-3 and had about 250 words of content with one link to my site.

The sites are in different niches, have different designs and also seem to be on different IPs/hosts which is great, no major footprints.

Can recommend the service to anyone, my rank improvements just a few days later speak for themselves!
Originally Posted by legendking

Okay.here is my review:

I was among the 10 lucky guys who got the chance to try this out before this thread went live.
Just like white passion said, i was finding it hard ranking for a top notch keyword with more than 20,000 local search a month.

When the Back2form offered the service and i was picked, i was still skeptical, but all my doubts vanished immediately when i received a detailed report from Back2form, and sure enough, the domain pr are real, old domain with Authority and i also went a step further to check their server ip, it was totally different.

Here comes the best part, my site, within a space of three days, was sitting at number 10 in first page, i still can't believe it, it did not even stopped there, right now, my blog is ranking for it's primary keyword @ number 4 and still rising.

I truly recommend this service to any one who want to grow his business online.

Side Note:
Right now, am receiving mails from advertisers and guest posts requests, haven't replied any guest post request yet.
The Money is coming, and yes, all thanks to Back2Form Bomb Service.

This service is worth five stars!

In case you want to know the service i choose, it's the Pr3-Pr4 service.
Originally Posted by saber210

back2form (bart) gave me a review copy on his upcoming blog post BST thread. This is my detailed review.

Quality of the Blogs 5/5 - I got 5 blog post, I checked all of them all the links are live. Thumbs up for the blogs, they have high PR/DA/PA, higly maintained, and with unique theme related to the niche.

Post Quality 4.7 - The 250+ word article + image is related to my blog.

Communication 5/5 - Very professional and highly recommended. He will help you on your needs and requirements, just drop him a pm.

PR/DA/PA 5/5 - I got 2 PR4 and 3 PR3 Blogpost. The DA/PA is F8cking high with DA35/PA42

Pricing 5/5 - He offers 100% manual work with high quality blog network. Price is very cheap.

My client's domain is registered last september and parked it for almost 7 months. I just started building the website last month. The last time I check the DA/PA is 1/1. Then jumped to 10/24. This is only for 5 review post.

I used the review copy to my client's site, Why? Because I trust back2form (bart) that he would not sell crappy seo services that can harm your website.

Recommended!
Originally Posted by super11

ok, I had the opportunity to get a review from back2form. I am happy to leave a review for the op.

First up, I think, it is a good idea to give reviews before starting a sales thread simply because serp improvement takes a while. The op did a good job and gave me a simple report upon completion. And, since this review order was completed nearly 10 days back, I am in a position to leave a review with serp movement.

Here's what I got from this deal.

My keyword moved from position 44 to 37. So, nice upward move since this is a competitive keyword and I had 5 blog posts only. So, I think, I would gain more serp improvement, if I were to order a bigger package. I was offered 2 PR4, 2 PR3 and 1 PR2 links. I crosschecked all pageranks and they were all valid and they have high DA too.

The post quality was nice too and the links were placed on relevant blogs. And since the blog posts are permanent, I would say, this is great value for the dollars spend. Communication with the OP is fast too and great to do business with. Basically, you will get everything that is promised on the sales thread.

Overall, you can expect a professional value based deal from this service thread and I am sure some would order going by back2form reputation alone on this forum

Good job op and best wishes with the sales. U deserve good sales because of the quality service and the massive and quality network of sites that you own. Cheers!!
Originally Posted by KELLOGGS
I was one of the lucky few to get a review copy of Bart's service and here is the review.

Something great about all of his services is the communication. There are many people that sell on BHW that either take a long time to respond or are unable to understand what you need. Bart responded rapidly and politely to all of my requests so no complaints there.

The 5 blog posts that I received are great too. As well as looking good with a picture related to the post, the content of the posts are well researched and not spun which is good to see.

The 5 sites all look unique to avoid big footprints which is of course vital but still not seen by all providers.

Overall, I can't complain about any part of the service. I used medium competition keywords currently ranking in the 100s and so far, they haven't moved but I will update when they do as I'm sure they'll make a big jump.

10/10
Originally Posted by wisdomkid
Kellogs GOT IT right!!!!!!!.

I also received the premium service from Back2form, where i choose the pr3-pr4 service for my new blog which i purchased around July, it's an EMD for a keyword with 2500 secondary search and 9000 primary search.

Well, when i bought the domain, it was ranking around number 50 with more than 10 contents, but when i Back2form choose me among the guys to "test" his service, i sent him my primary keyword of 9000 search a month.

However, when he did and send me the report, wow, just like what LEGENDKING said, the domain was hosted on different server ip, and every thing looked so natural.

to cut the long story short, my site is ranking number 10 in first page for my secondary keyword and dancing between 12-15 for the past two weeks now.

All thanks to Back2Form for pushing my blog to the top.
all articles comes with a unique picture, 100% copyscape free and more than 250 words, which are very reader.

Plus the most important of all, these domain are all indexed and with original pr and DA.

all i have got to say is this:

This service rocks for any one looking for success online.
My traffic is really encouraging and all i need now to rank 1 is content!

Thank you Back2Form! Google is under back2form service control.

L.E : Just made an order, let's see the quality of this network !

I want to try the 10 blog posts , send me the pp address

Last edited:
Order received - We started processing it. TY

L.E : Just made an order, let's see the quality of this network !

I want to try the 10 blog posts , send me the pp address

Samples sent through PM, Please check & respond. Looking forward to your order!

Please supply samples of the PR2 & PR3 permanent homepage blog posts

ahh Thanks :)

Got to love someone that has "huge blog network" and main email is @gmail.... oh the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.