25+ 100% Manual High PR Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Article - Extra Features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thAmigo

Executive Member
Jun 24, 2009
Area 51
www.7thamigo.com
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
Just Launched!

Tier 1: 25+ High PR (PR5+) WEB 2.0 Properties
- 100% Whitehat, Manual, hand made submissions!
- We will write one unique 500 words article on your niche!
- Absolutely NO FOOTPRINTS! (check details below)
- Awesome for SEO Companies!

Tier 2: 2000+ Wiki links (Free!)
- Points to your Tier 1 Web 2.0 Properties.
- We will scrape an article relevant to your niche
- Generic Keywords (click here, read more, etc.) will be used if you don't mention otherwise.

Amazing Features:

- We will write one unique article on your niche which will be spun and posted on Web 2.0 Properties
- All Web 2.0s are unique!
- Relevant image in each Web 2.0 property
- Default theme change (where allowed)
- Custom tagline, page title, etc. (where allowed)
- Different name / username for each Web 2.0
- Links will be placed at different locations in each Web 2.0
- Login info will be provided in your report.
- No Footprints!
- Use it directly at money site or any way you want!

HOT ADDONS:

- Lindexed Submission (Tier 1): FREE!
- Additional Tier 2: Over 150+ Low PR Web 2.0 Properties (generic keywords will be used) - $20

Price: $45

★FAQ:
Do you accept illegal sites?
No.

TAT?
3-7 Days (minus Sundays) depending on work volume.

Safe to point as tier 1 to new sites?
Absolutely!

Non-English friendly?
Yes! Even though the articles will be in English, your keywords can be foreign.

What will you do after order is completed?
* Lindexed.com
* Send you full reports of Tier 1 and Tier 2 with live links + Lindexed Submission Times

Bulk orders?
Of course, awesome discounts just PM me.

Why should I get web 2.0 properties?
To diversify your link building portfolio!

Contact info?
Email: linkpyramidamigo at gmail dot com

Review Copies: Yes! 3 FREE review copies for eligible members! Reply to this thread to grab your copy.

Last edited:

Just got my review copy. As you can see it has only been a few days so nice TAT for a free review.

The report includes three reports, tier1, wikis and lindexed. The tier1 report includes all urls to the web 2.0 properties, the PR of each property, the username, password and email so this is very nice if you want to add more content to these sites. The sites are all PR5+ and are the usual high quality targets like tumblr, weebly and even google sites.

The quality of the web 2.0 pages is great, it's obviously spun content but the layouts are changed and the pictures give these properties a very legit look. These are web 2.0 pages I want for my first tier links! Perfect target to push more second tier links at.

The wiki links use random words and link back to the web 2.0 sites so just a nice layer of tier 2 links.

The only thing I would suggest is that you change the link placement on the web 2.0 pages a few times so that every link is not in the same spot in the article.

So this is a great service and provides the exact things as advertised. If you want some nice first tier links that you can juice up and possibly add new content to then this is the place to get them!

Just got my review copy. As you can see it has only been a few days so nice TAT for a free review.

The report includes three reports, tier1, wikis and lindexed. The tier1 report includes all urls to the web 2.0 properties, the PR of each property, the username, password and email so this is very nice if you want to add more content to these sites. The sites are all PR5+ and are the usual high quality targets like tumblr, weebly and even google sites.

The quality of the web 2.0 pages is great, it's obviously spun content but the layouts are changed and the pictures give these properties a very legit look. These are web 2.0 pages I want for my first tier links! Perfect target to push more second tier links at.

The wiki links use random words and link back to the web 2.0 sites so just a nice layer of tier 2 links.

The only thing I would suggest is that you change the link placement on the web 2.0 pages a few times so that every link is not in the same spot in the article.

So this is a great service and provides the exact things as advertised. If you want some nice first tier links that you can juice up and possibly add new content to then this is the place to get them!

Thanks for the review capone2009! Good point about random link placement. Links will be placed randomly for all pending and future orders. :)

Awaiting reviews from nanexo and seocomp.

Speed: 5/5 Order was delivered in 3 days. Good TAT.

Communication: 5/5 Order was confirmed immediately. All reports are in Excel and nicely put together.

Price: 4.5/5 Little pricey but you need to pay for quality.

Quality: Awesome. Unique usernames, names, themes changed, reports has login info etc. All things mentioned in "Features" section are taken care of.

Overall Review: 5/5 Great value for the money. Go for it if you are looking for handmade Web 2.0 Properties! shits good!

Thanks for the review nanexo!!!

My review:
Speed: 5/5 - report sent within 48h
Communication: 5/5 - response to my messages within few hours
Quality 5/5 - Much more links on each Tier than claimed in the thread
Price 5/5 - I get a free copy but I think its worth the money you spend
Overall 5/5 - Will use again and this time will pay for another order

Status
Not open for further replies.