2011 NFL Playoffs!

Mruballos

Jun 27, 2010
Alright I am a huge football fan, and I have to say I am very excited about this year. My favorite team is once again in the playoffs, the New Orleans Saints. I have a huge feeling that once they get into the playoff mode they are going to win the NFC championship and take the superbowl one more time.

Any fans here? Who do you think might win?

I think you are lost.

This is the gay webmaster forum.

please visit ESPN.

--------------

but just to answer your question -
The Ravens are going to win the superbowl

--------------
Next year with a better defensive coordinator + #1 back in the NFL (Arian Foster)+ healthy Andre Johnson + healthy DeMeco Ryans = TEXANS WINNING SUPERBOWL

Pats!

Although - exactly like I said last year... the ONLY team I don't want to play in the entire NFL is Baltimore, and fucking ranked 5th, they have a real good chance of coming to Foxboro in 2 weeks.

Reactions: iPwnNoobs
There was a reason I sold my season tickets to the Seahawks this weekend. And did not bother purchase to see NO in the wildcard. Though I kinda regret not getting the playoff tickets as I would not mind watching Breeze play.

^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^

BREEZE:
sea-breeze-absoluteastronomy-com.jpg

-----------------

BREES:
drew-brees-celebrating.jpg

The New Orleans saints will shut down the pats. They are strong and Brady is playing with a purpose this year, but the Saints always match up with their opponents and find a way to win!

I'd give it to the Pats, but shit can always happen.

In a drunken stupor before the season started I made a bet with someone that both

a) the Chiefs make the playoffs
b) the Colts make the Superbowl

Wasn't really anticipating all the Colts injuries they've suffered, so getting through the Pats will be tough.

I've also made a bet that the Pats win the Superbowl next year.

Pats win this Super Bowl easy, cryptix what the fuck are you smoking son the Ravens?

lol blazer. I dunno man. It's all to easy to shout out Pats. God knows every sports desk in America would line up to give Brady a blowjob.

I'm sticking with the Ravens. They have HEART!

----------------
On another note..

THAT'S
MY
DOGGGGG!!!
Foster ends 2010 with 1,616 rushing yards, 604 receiving yards and 18 total TDs.
63682384-arian-foster.jpg

can we please discuss how bad the Ducks are going to destroy Auburn next week?

disregard nfl
acquire college ball

Here come the Packers, playing for their lives already the last two weeks, so they already have that do or die mentality set in. Six losses, 2 at 4 points and 4 at 3 points. They can play with anyone in the league.

I'm not going to be a douche and proclaim them the eventual champs, but there aren't many teams in the playoffs that have the same fortitude they do. I would say the only two teams that I would worry about playing are the Pats and the Falcons. Two teams we have already played this season.

Oh yeah, prediction: Saints take out the Bears because they are pretenders!

New England gets revenge against Green Bay for the 1996 Super Bowl. I had GB winning it all before the season started but that was before they lost their running game. Plus, Brady looks like he's playing with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm a Dolphin's and Saint's fan so my money is on New Orleans .

I Though NO was going to do well but after today's performance I though otherwise. They needed to get some momentum going which they failed to do. Cost me against the spread too today, I though they would do much better. Oh well 12-2 against the spread today, can't find my sheet so not sure how I did with the other 2 games.

/\/\/\/\

This! Our O-Line is finally starting to gel just in time for the playoffs. The last few games they have been clicking on all cylinders. With Aaron Smith and Troy back we are dangerous and #17 gets better every week.