2011 Hyundai Sonata

It's almost an unspoken rule that IM'ers only buy BMW's. Ask anybody here.

infiniti = best bang for the buck IMO. g37s rocks.

however. i like that hyundai genesis coupe though alot.
genesiscoupe_main_img01.jpg

You're 20? Why are you buying a 4 door sedan? Trust me the ladies will wonder about you. At 20 you need something hot - and I do not care how good any Hyundai looks - its 100% still a Hyundai.

Unless you are driving around more than 1 client then skip the 4 door sedan.

If you have the money get a Porsche or one of those little Lotus'. If you are an XL kinda guy then get a Truck or SUV. This way it looks normal for you because you do not fit into a Lotus or Porsche.

How about a used 6 series BMW - even that is a little old for a 20 year old. A used 335 BMW is perfect for a 20 year old.

But really..... a 4 door sedan. If you love large and comfort then do the SUV - you might still be able to pull off "cool".

Don't do the sedan.

theres alot of sedans that are sick cars man. stock or even if you pimp them out right. and im not talking about any rice rocket shit. throw some dark ass tints on that bitch, and slap a nice pair of shoes on it.

cant hate on the entire sedan category.

08.lexus.isf.500.jpg

You're 20? Why are you buying a 4 door sedan? Trust me the ladies will wonder about you. At 20 you need something hot - and I do not care how good any Hyundai looks - its 100% still a Hyundai.

Unless you are driving around more than 1 client then skip the 4 door sedan.

If you have the money get a Porsche or one of those little Lotus'. If you are an XL kinda guy then get a Truck or SUV. This way it looks normal for you because you do not fit into a Lotus or Porsche.

How about a used 6 series BMW - even that is a little old for a 20 year old. A used 335 BMW is perfect for a 20 year old.

But really..... a 4 door sedan. If you love large and comfort then do the SUV - you might still be able to pull off "cool".

Don't do the sedan.

tbh it was just a quick thought. im making pretty good money now and i would love to go buy a beamer or infinity or lexus but i feel like it would be smarter to just save as much as possible. Thats why the hyundai popped into my head. You get a lot for the price and ive seen one in person with tint and it looked really nice, but I definitely agree with you. At the end of the day it is still just a hyundai

theres alot of sedans that are sick cars man. stock or even if you pimp them out right. and im not talking about any rice rocket shit. throw some dark ass tints on that bitch, and slap a nice pair of shoes on it.

cant hate on the entire sedan category.

08.lexus.isf.500.jpg

that lexus is sick man :thumbsup:

its an IS-F. MSRP is 58k, stock 416hp...fast as fuck!!

will hopefully be my next vehicle :)

$58K for a Little IS? Seems a gross allocation of funds vs. fun. I guess if reliability is needed - but if you are wanting such a hot car then reliability shouldn't be an issue.

Like when I bought my first XKR - but then I am old and had a corporate job.

Used BMW 335 - ton of them for under $20K and all the car a 20 year old can handle. BMW fairly reliable. If you want female attention get the newest Porsche you can afford. I think 2002 or so for $20K would be fine and no girl will know the difference. And if you find a girl that does know the difference - you cannot afford her anyway.

What is with these young people driving old man cars - leave those for me.

Alright, I'll admit it. I just bought one. I got the metallic blue SE version w/ the nav/sunroof/upgraded sound system. My previous car with a manual 2003 BMW 330XI. So far I'm loving it. Is it as much fun to drive as my BMW was? No. Does it handle as good as my BMW did? No. Did it save me around $20k vs. buying a BMW? Yes. Can I spend that 20k on other fun things? Definitely. At the end of the day, yes, I'm still driving a hyundai but that doesnt bother me at this point in my life.

If you are loooking for the best bang for the buck, can't go wrong with Sonata. I'd wait till Sonata Turbo comes out tho.
270+hp 2.0 twin-scroll turbo, direct-injection and 33MPG hwy.

I was thinking about that, but the guy at the dealership and from what I read online, the turbo version isnt coming out till next year now.

I was thinking about that, but the guy at the dealership and from what I read online, the turbo version isnt coming out till next year now.
You buy your Hyundai from Brad Benson?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0PAMmUET8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I have the Hyundai Veracruz limited and i fucking love it

our next 2nd car will be either the sonata or the new tuscon

jqs6px.jpg

2moy3rc.jpg

102wbqw.jpg

Wow. Hyundai has come a long way - these certainly look nice. But re-sale and reliability - not to mention overall value. Pretty pictures do not mean anything when the plastic starts to wear and things fall apart.

Why not a Toyota Highlander, better MPG, better reliability by far.
Why not a Toyota 4-Runner, a stripped model is in the same price range and its a far superior vehicle on all levels. I put 388,000 on my last 4Runner with minimal maintenance and none of the recommended maintenance. Try that with a Hyundai.

Go for the 2007-2008 Lexus Rx350. Same price range, superior in every other conceivable way. I guarantee you will be happier with the Lexus.

Have you ever driven these?

I've had a Honda Civic for 3 years, it was cheap, and it's pretty much invincible. It will not get you laid though. Toyota also makes some economical rides. If you want to be a real man, get that 2002 Porsche that someone else was talking about. Or an original Hum Vee. Beemers are for yuppies.

I find Lexus and Infinity both incredibly boring for the price. I think the car in the OP would be fine. I'd pull all the emblems and get a decent size wheel, but that's me.