Not open for further replies.

MarcWane

May 20, 2009
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
glowingeyes_sml.gif
Experienced US-Based Writer
glowingeyes_sml.gif

With extensive background in the areas of General Business, Financial & Marketing

With a little research, I can write on practically any subject.

400 word Press Release - $20 - SEO Optimized

Other Services:

Article Writing & Submission

Website Content Development

Business/Marketing Plans

PM For Details

Samples Available

REVIEW

Wut kinda deal will you give on 4 press releases??

REVIEW

I am happy to report that i was pleasantly surprised with the results I got. I was given a great price if I agreed to give an honest review, and i figured on getting fair service, but I'm pretty happy overall with the writing, customer service & punctuality - my press releases where delivered on time and with a grasp of the language... Thanx, I will be back in coming weeks! :D

REVIEW

I am happy to report that i was pleasantly surprised with the results I got. I was given a great price if I agreed to give an honest review, and i figured on getting fair service, but I'm pretty happy overall with the writing, customer service & punctuality - my press releases where delivered on time and with a grasp of the language... Thanx, I will be back in coming weeks! :D

Can fully agree here. I am not that experienced with PR and Marc was able to reply to all my questions :bigear: Fast turnaround and a real fair price for a nice article.

Now I have to wait until I see them ranking so I can report back :)

Hey Marc, told u I'd be back! Need to know what kinda deals ur giving on Articles - interested in pricing on 10 at a time (400-500 words) --- also like to see info on website content for a new site (marketing content for 3-4 pages, plus forms)

ARTICLE PACKAGE

Hey Marc, told u I'd be back! Need to know what kinda deals ur giving on Articles - interested in pricing on 10 at a time (400-500 words) --- also like to see info on website content for a new site (marketing content for 3-4 pages, plus forms)

Glad to see You back! I can do packs of ten articles at 4-500 words for $75. These will be high quality Keyword rich original articles - and of course, will pass CS. Website copy is priced a bit differently... pm details on the specific work, and I'll put together pricing.

SPECIAL OFFER

SPECIAL OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!

TWO Press Releases --- FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

ONLY $20

Sale Ends 8/17/09

I am interested in your offer. Looks like I cannot PM yet. Sent email to you this morning.

I know, I'm just giving you another reason to bump your thread (your specialty), but what the hell does "revert via pm" mean?

Let me help you out because you seem to need it.

Revert means to return to previous condition ---- for future reference you may want to learn a bit more English & use the word "reply"

Now I know that you might not understand what “revert” means. So here is a Google explanation of it for your ignorance. Makes me wonder what service you are providing for $20.
"Using " revert to someone" or "revert back to someone" or "revert via something" to mean "to reply or get back to" "</SPAN>

CAN'T STOMACH STUPIDITY

Now I know that you might not understand what “revert” means. So here is a Google explanation of it for your ignorance. Makes me wonder what service you are providing for $20.
"Using " revert to someone" or "revert back to someone" or "revert via something" to mean "to reply or get back to" "</SPAN>

Since you are obviously not a native English writer, I'll just let you wallow in your own ignorance - REAL English Writers commonly use Webster's as way of interpreting the English language - not Google. ---But, by all means, you go right ahead.

THE SPECIAL IS NOW OVER

SPECIAL OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!

TWO Press Releases --- FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

ONLY $20

Sale Ends 8/17/09

Thanks to those who took advantage of the special.

The special is now over
and the regular price of
$20 per Press Release stands.

More specials will come in the future - check back often.

Things are finally slowing down just a bit...

Offering an end of the week Press Release Special to the next three clients....

PM for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.