Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaresca

Jun 17, 2008
United States
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SkyRocket Your Google Rankings!
Get High Quality Backlinks from Authority Websites with High PR NOW!!!

Significantly increase your website's link popularity with my backlink packet. The link resources found in this packet have been developed by SEO experts with decades of Search Engine Optimization experience. SAVE TIME AND MONEY!!!

Save Time and Money!
  • You wiill have access to 20 High PR authority link locations.
  • The links found this packet are worth hundreds even thousands of dollars in the link buying market.
  • Save hundreds of hours of work trying to locate your own High PR authorty links. Would you pay $9.99 for someone to perform 100 hours of work for you? How about 10 hours of work?
  • Increase your website rankings and sales easily by ranking higher in the SERP's.
  • Rank your clients websites faster than ever or even start your own link sales business!
Here Is What You Get!
  1. Access to .edu links with PR on the pages, not just the domain.
  2. Get those .gov links you have been spending tons of hours trying to find yourself.
  3. Comprehensive instruction manual that will guide you through adding each and every link.
  4. Loads of other link locations on some very popular domains with extremely high traffic.
  5. Increase your referring website traffic by adding your link on websites with thousands even millions of visitors per month.
  6. Inside information into the world of SEO and Online Marketing that will contribute to your online success.
"This backlink packet is well worth a $15.00 investment. I would pay hundreds of dollars per month for the resources contained in the member section and be completely satified. But for $15.00, buying was a no brainer!</EM>"
Joe M, Director of Online Marketing, Register.com

"I was spending $1000 per month with an SEO firm to increase our website's PR and rankings. Once I found this offer and followed the information in document, I was able to generate better results than the SEO firm with a cost that was 99% less. Buying this is a must for anyone who is serious about doing business online!"
Suzie B, VP of Marketing, Diamond.com

3 Free Reviews Available for Qualifying WF Members!!

compujoe - free review for you. please PM me your email address and when I hit the office tomorrow morning (within the next 7 hours I will send it over - it is certainly reserved for you).

1 MORE REVIEW COPY LEFT - RESERVED FOR A WF MOD!!!!

I recieved the review copy today and i gotta say wicked links and very detailed instructions although i know how to do this all already the screenshots and instructions where good enough for an 8 yr old to do these links well done my friend definatly worth every penny and will definatly have an impact in the serps for my site. highly reccomended 10/10 nice edu links as well:)

Thank you for selecting me to review your list it was a pleasure.
Cheers
joe

10 edu and 10 gov?
My only concern is if I get edus that I already got on one of the services I bought. ( got 9 edus on that one)

10 edu and 10 gov?
My only concern is if I get edus that I already got on one of the services I bought. ( got 9 edus on that one)

Hello zandor. The packet does not contain 10 edu and 10 gov link locations. There are 20 high pr link locations in total. Some link locations are from pr 7 locations with very high traffic, etc.

There are . Edu's and .gov's. In the packet but it isn't solely edu and gov sites.

I understand your concern about potentially already having one the packet links pointing to your site and that could very well be possible.

Just know that this a completely unique packet with link resources from my own personal research and testing and not from some link list found on some other forum or from some link list found via a search listing.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.