Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Get Instant Access to 20 Profitable Niche Keywords to BOOST Your AdSense Income Potential!

Get Also 681 LSI and Longtail Keywords To Theme Up Your AdSense Sites!

I offer you a list of freshly researched, AdSense money making keywords, in various niches which you can use to build money making websites!

This is not the ordinary High CPC/Low Competition popular type of list of keywords that have virtually no searches!

This is a list of deeply researched, pre-filtered keywords!

Keywords are filtered to have high click-through value, as well as high commercial intent, while competition is moderate to low.

All niche keywords are GUARANTEED to:

• Have at least 1,000 EXACT MATCH Local US searches per month;
  • Have an "Allintitle" competition of no more than 10,000 pages;
  • Have a CPC of at least $1;

You get also 681 LSI and Long Tail keywords to help you theme up your AdSense sites, plus researched for you available Exact Match Domains, if any. Where such domains are not vacant, you get domain suggestions with attention getting suffixes, all of them being Top Level Domains suggestions -e.g .com,.net,.org!

Furthermore, you get FULL ANALYSIS OF THE COMPETITION on page 1 of Google, including:

• Keyword in the Title Tag;
  • Keyword in Description;
  • Keyword in Meta tags;
  • Yahoo backlinks to the domain;
  • The exact page that ranks for the specific keyword;
  • Yahoo backlinks to the exact page that ranks for the keyword - some pages have virtually no backlinks pointing to them;
  • Domain Age;
  • Yahoo Directory listing;
  • DMOZ listing;
  • Page Rank;
  • Yahoo EDU and GOV links;

The LSI and Longtail keywords are analyzed and FILTERED to:

• Have LESS than 10,000 Competing Results for "Allintitle" search.
  • Have Local US Exact Match Searches of at least 2,000 per set;
  • You get data also on the CPC for each LSI or Longtail keyword - some have a CPC as high as $4 themselves;

Here are actual screenshots of the files you are having:

2am89v.jpg

wi0njk.jpg

6prrt4.jpg

2q0m4o9.jpg

To Preserve The Integrity Of This Adsense Money Making Set, I Would Deliver Just 15 Copies!

FREE REVIEW COPIES!

Three Free Review Copies are available to members that have an iTrader of at least 30, or members who have been here before Jan.2010 and have at least 50 posts.

Post here, in the thread if you want a free review copy!

12 More Copies Would Be Sold Only At 50% Discount, Meaning You Can Get The Entire Set For Just $96!

PM me if you want a copy. I would send you a PayPal link. Your copy is available for download immediately after payment!

FAQ

Why am I selling these?

Please have in mind that I am doing my own Adsense sites! There are certain niches I would never reveal any keywords I find. These are related to anything Wordpress, Blogs and Blogging, Article Writing and Content Creation, as well as Video Marketing!

The list I am offering contains niches I have no interest in, as I have already focused on the above mentioned markets.

Where do these keywords come from?

These keywords are coming from a PRIVATE database, updated daily, including Yahoo, Goolge, Bing, Ask and real time searches from sites like eBay, Amazon, Shopping.com, etc.

Where is the data derived from?

The actual figures are derived straight from Google, and are true as of the time of compiling the report. Please have in mind, that I cannot guarantee the acuracy of the figures provided by Google!

What do You get with your order?

You are getting:
1. The master keywords list with 20 AdSense ready, pre-filtered niches .XLS format;
2. 20 Individual Lists of LSI and Longtail keywords to theme your adsense sites, in .CSV format;
3. 20 Individual Lists of Exact Match domains, or if EMD not available - suggestions for Top Level Domains incluting attention getting suffixes, in .TXT format;
4. 20 Comprehensive Analysis reports on Goolge page 1 competition for each niche, in .PDF format with clickable links;

What are these keywords good for?

These are all CPA, Amazon, Adsense, Clickbank ready keywords. Monetize them as you wish!

Are you giving away review copies?

YES! As mentioned above, 3 free review copies are offered to members with an iTrader of at least 30 or members that have been around before Jan.2010 and have at least 50 posts.

Custom research available upon request - 10 AdSense Keywords + At Least 15 LSI and Longtail keywords @ $96! PM me for details!

Last edited by a moderator:

Review

Let's start off with the easy stuff.

The report included everything that was promised. I got 20 keywords with 1300-8100 monthly exact searches with moderate/high CPC. The report also included a laundry list of of longtail keywords to target, as well as a bunch of competition numbers.

However, when I look at competition, I don't bother with stuff like allin title, etc as I'm not trying to rank 2548th for the search term, I'm trying to rank in the top 10 for it, so all I really care about are the top 10.

With that in mind, these are not low competition keywords (to his credit, Lando never claimed they were). They're not all high either, but these are going to be sites you're going to have to put some real SEO effort into, which makes sense given their CPC/search combinations.

Here are two clips of the competition in MS, one on the high end and one on the low end, with most of them leaning more towards the higher one.

http://www.vcize.com/images/competition1.png
http://www.vcize.com/images/competition2.png

I guess my only other problem with the service is that I asked Lando if every purchaser would be getting a different keyword list, and he said they would not. He assures me that the list will only be sold 15 times, and it is not being distributed anywhere other than here, but still that's 15 other WFers you'll have to compete with in addition to the competition that's already there.

All in all, if you were looking for some words that were easy to rank for and make a quick buck, this ain't it. But of course, people are going to develop those sites rather than selling a list of them off. If you're looking to roll up your sleeves and get to work on some strong generic keywords then this should be much more up your alley.

My review

Firstly, the work is first rate. This guy has put in the effort and seems to know his stuff. My only concerns are the same as Vcize has raised. Intitle results are not a good measure of competition. I checked the top ranks for several of the keywords and out ranking them is possible but its something you will need to put in some effort. Saying that, if you are willing to do the work I can see several niches a SEO could make some cash from fairly easily. The other concern that has been covered is the fact that at least 20 other memebers have the same info.

In summary, if you are not afraid of doing some work you could make use of this research, if you are lazy forget it. The OP also appears to do custom research. If this is as good as the data he sent me you might be better off getting him to do one off jobs and keeping the data to yourself.

I'm toying with the idea of doing a little case study based on one of his keywords. Im not sure I have the time. I'll see how I get on over the next couple of days and update this post if I decide to do it.

My Review:

First of all I'd like to say for the price this is a great tool for newbies looking to get into a niche if they are undecided that has the potential to make money instead of picking something that literally wont get you anywhere.

I WILL say there is a TON of effort put into theses reports and are very detailed and creative. Your best bet in buying this is being creative and you can make some real cash off this. My recommendation is to hire this guy for some custom reports if you are looking for details and information.

Bottom line, this is a must buy. Thanks bro!

OFFER IMPROVED!!!

Offer Improved!

Following the feedback I got from the reviewers, for which I thank them very much, here is the new offer.

The original list of keywords that was given to the three respected reviewers is no longer available to anyone. I apologize to the people that PMed me with a request for this list.

To protect fully the integrity of this service, here are 10 NEW sets of 3 Adsense niches each.

These do not contain the original 20 niches!!!

You can download HERE a full analysis of each niche, including exact match traffic, CPC, and comprehensive analysis of Google page 1 competition for the respective niche.

All niches, again, are GUARANTEED to:

• Have at least 1,000 exact match, local US searches;
  • Have a CPC of at least $1.00 as per Google KW Tool;
  • Have medium to high ADVERTISER competition, meaning there are people spending money on ADWORDS, which translates into AdSense income to you!!!

NEW PRICE FOR EACH PACKET ONLY $56

IMPORTANT NOTE 1

Any of the new sets would be SOLD ONCE ONLY! No one else would have the respective set, once someone purchases it!

What this means is, that the original concern, expressed by the reviewers is now addressed properly – only one purchase per set.

Here is what you would get in your money making AdSense pack:

1. A set of 3 niches, including their full analysis for EXACT MATCH traffic, advertiser competition, and CPC;
2. Full analysis of the SEO competition from page 1 of Google;
3. Suggestions for Top Level Domains (TLD) or available Exact Match Domains (EMD). Each suggestion contains suffixes which imply buying intent or further info request.
4. 3 Individual lists with LSI and Longtail keywords to theme up your adsense sites;

IMPORTANT NOTE 2

I would like to point once again that I am creating AdSense sites myself. There are certain niches I would never do custom research or ready made packets on.

These include:

Blogs and blogging;
Content creation and article marketing;
Anything Wordpress related;

The packets I am offering come as a byproduct of my daily research. As I can handle only a limited amount of info (having just 2 hands and one head :stonedsmilie:) I am offering these to whoever might be interested.

IMPORTANT NOTE 3

Custom research available upon request - 10 AdSense Keywords + At Least 15 LSI and Longtail keywords @ $96! PM me for details!

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND REVIEW THE COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF EACH NICHE BEFORE YOU ORDER!

TO ORDER ANY OF THE AVAILABLE PACKETS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM! YOUR PACKET IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT!

Following me PMs I have received, here is a

SPECIAL BONUS TO THE FIRST 50 Customers Who Would Get Any Of The Ready Made Packets!

Get All The Job Done For You - From Finding The Right Niche
To Building The Web Site For You!

• Have niches that get at least 1,000 EXACT MATCH Local US searches per month; No more "Low Competition" niches, that virtually have no searches.
  • Have niches that have a CPC of at least $1;Be assured there is money to be made from people clicking on your adsesnse ads;
  • Have Niches That Have Medium To High Google AdWords Advertiser Competition;Be sure there are people that would be willing to pay you for referring clicks to their sites;
  • Have 3 Adsense Sites Built And SEO Optimized For You;Get your Wordpress based AdSense sites done for you, optimized with proper SEO and other relevant plugins for easily placing your moneymaking AdSense code.
  • Have Keyword Rich, SEO friendly, Original Content;Get SEO optimized, keyword rich article, targeting your main money word. The article would be at least 500 words long, and is GUARANTEED to pass Copyscape Premium test.
You must have your own hosting account. Furthermore, you have to reserve the domain name on your own, and provide us either with a cPanel or Wordpress admin access.

To Review The 10 New AdSense Niche Packets Currently Available, Please Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.