Status
Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi Guys

per request here is another great deal for wickefire members

so we have improved the services this last week-end to make it the best blogs comment service in town:smilie_weihn_winki:

so here is what i got for you:

Our script and Quality Process is the state of the art on Blogs commenting automation:
--These blogs are niches related blogs that connect to your own website niche.
--The comments are provided by a writer, and are spinned to make it the more natural possible resulting in more comments being accepted by the blogs owners
--The server use a proxy file, to submit the comment from differetns IP's address, and avoid to be flagged as spam. I have tested with 4,500 submissions for one of my website and the sites is still ranked in google and receive more traffic from the blogs.
--We use differents emails address for the submissions, again to pass on on akismet spam checking system
--Super twist, that we won't reveal here(the competition is spying on us) is we do some extra submissions to some kind of blogs that get huge acceptance rate and crazy traffic

Last month I have submitted more than 60,000 blogs comments and learned a lot of what to do to maximize the acceptance rates of the comments.

We have 2 offers:
PackageA: 5 Wickedfire members can take a 2,000 Blogs Comments pack post for only 47$, this service is provided with a report at completion

PackageB: 5 Wickedfire members can take a 2,000 Blogs Comments pack post for only 37$, this service is provided without a report

But please be ready to post a review when everything is processed. I will boost the process to have it done within 72hours, from the test i have done spreading submissions on 3 days is the safest path.

here is what you need to provide for this offer, 2 lists
List1 = Your URLS (deep links accepted)
List2 = your keywords (1 per line)
no limit on the number of URLs or keywords, but related niche make sense, as the keywords are picked randomly

One package go for one set of LIST1/LIST2; if you want to submit on several niches contact me for a deal on bulk orders.

If you are interrested, PM me and i'll tell how to proceed

hello at home
Shaz

Hi Guys

just saw some posts where people get scammed by services providers,

so i decided to establish my reputation a little further, so for now I will provide you with a 7 days trial for this great services.

So when you contact me I will provide you with a links to a 7 Days trial links services, here is how it goes, you are charged only 7$ during the trial and after the trial period you are charged the remaining 40$.

But the services will be provided within 96hours, so all the risk is on us. If at any point you are not delighted by the service, just login to your paypal account and cancel the remaining payment, we won't ask you nothing about that and won't even send you an email with some new nick names selection.

Of course we have to limit this offer, so for the firt run there will be only 10 package running with these terms. So if you want one of these 10 trial offer pack, contact me now

PM for the trial offer link now

May the links force be with you
Shaz

FAQ1:"Do you promote adult and gmabling services?".
Answer: "I'm fine with that, but realize that the acceptance for these website/services is lower, so usually you will get all the links from the blogs that have activated the auto approve on their site"

Sorry guys, i have to close this offer for now. Can't process any more orders, we got too much things going on. Will reopen the offer next week

Status
Not open for further replies.