2,000 Blogs comment post....Limited discount offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi Guys

First a statement, i only provide 20 Packages and i close the offer for some time( 1 or 2 months). The last time i offered this offer it was sold out within 36hours; and received tons of request afterward that i just could not accept to be fair to the wickedfire members who put trust on our service.

per request here is another great deal for wickefire members

so we have improved the services this last week-end to make it the best blogs comment service in town:smilie_weihn_winki:

so here is what i got for you:

Our script and Quality Process is the state of the art on Blogs commenting automation:
--These blogs are niches related blogs that connect to your own website niche.
--The comments are provided by a writer, and are spinned to make it the more natural possible resulting in more comments being accepted by the blogs owners
--The server use a proxy file, to submit the comment from differetns IP's address, and avoid to be flagged as spam. I have tested with 4,500 submissions for one of my website and the sites is still ranked in google and receive more traffic from the blogs.
--We use differents emails address for the submissions, again to pass on on akismet spam checking system
--Super twist, that we won't reveal here(the competition is spying on us) is we do some extra submissions to some kind of blogs that get huge acceptance rate and crazy traffic

Last month I have submitted more than 60,000 blogs comments and learned a lot of what to do to maximize the acceptance rates of the comments.

We have 2 offers:
PackageA: 10 Wickedfire members can take a 2,000 Blogs Comments pack post for only 37$, this service is provided with a report at completion

PackageB: 10 Wickedfire members can take a 5,000 Blogs Comments pack post for only 77$, this service is provided without a report

Why such a low price? because we need more testimonials for the new website selling this services at full price.

But please be ready to post a review when everything is processed. I will boost the process to have it done within 72hours, from the test i have done spreading submissions on 3 days is the safest path.

here is what you need to provide for this offer, 2 lists
List1 = Your URLS (deep links accepted)
List2 = your keywords (1 per line)
no limit on the number of URLs or keywords, but related niche make sense, as the keywords are picked randomly

One package go for one set of LIST1/LIST2; if you want to submit on several niches contact me for a deal on bulk orders.

If you are interrested, PM me and i'll tell how to proceed

hello at home
Shaz

ps: i have provided more than 40 PAckages for wickedfire members, unfortunately not eveyone gave feedback or rating as promised.

pps: Negative Feedback on my rating, if you look at my feedback you notice a negative feedback, followed by a positive feedback from the same person. Just things happen with email deliverability issues. So i fixed that issue by roviding double communication process, at completion you get an email and also a PM if you provide your wickedfire id with your order

Hi Guys,
yesterday the forum was down for maintenace

i just answered the emails and pm right now

have a nice day
Shazhack

If you want a good review for your new thread, PM me to let me know. I don't trust blog commenting services, but I'll give you a chance for a discounted review copy.

If you want a good review for your new thread, PM me to let me know. I don't trust blog commenting services, but I'll give you a chance for a discounted review copy.

thanks for the offer, the price is already a highly discounted

i sold smaller packages at 99$ to craigslist members

just sent you the infos for the order by PM

thanks for our interrest in the offer
Shaz

Is this spam ?
I'm interested only in niche related blog comments ...

we use hundreths of differetns emails address, and the comments are freshly written each week. Right now we have around 800 generic comments, so we pass the spam filter during the submissions

We select the blogs to post by niches, we have an extensive search based on your keywords in the first place.

So the comments are niches related and that's the power behind the submissions

thanks for your interest
Shaz

How many comments will get accepted?

the acceptance depend on the niches,

the one related to geek like webmasters or others internet experts get lower acceptance, and they usually reveiw all the comments before accepting

if it is related to any general women hobbies the acceptance is much higher, as they have more non protected comments section

for the internet marketing niches, lots of marketers allow free comments without moderating knowing the benefit of traffic on a blog(as i do on my own blogs)

the benefits show as time goes, the backlinks number increase during the weeks following the submissions.

the way we submit, we can submit upt to 10k the same day for one website and get great results

Quick UPDATE:
the first orders are processed right now,

the customers who send me their testimonials will get a crazy deal to boost their links juice even further

right now, 5 Pakages of 2K Gone and 1 Pakage of 5K ordered.

thanks for your interrest
Shaz

is the 2k still available ? i would like to try that ... if it's good i would give a review and order larger package

Shaz,
Please send details on Package A including payment info and what you require to get started.
Thank you.

Shaz,
Please send details on Package A including payment info and what you require to get started.
Thank you.

Infos just sent to proceed

----------------------
UPDATE on the packages, there are still 4 packages available for the 2,000 blogs commenting and 7 Packages of 5,000 blogs comments

thanks for all the members that put trust in our services
Shaz

Hesis it the UPDATE SAturday 20March

Package 2,000 Blogs comments...3 Left

Package 5,000 Blogs comments...7 Left

thanks to send me a pm if you want one of the last package
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.