150+ Homepage Backlinks - New Private Network Launched - Unique Content & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

Rank Blasters
Apr 20, 2011
rankblasters.com
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

LinkMink.com invites you to Join the Future of Private High PR Networks

We are very happy to announce the launch of our first Network (Viral Mink #1) a new approach to Private Backlink Networks in so many ways. We love creating High PR Networks with do-follow anchor text backlinks that grow monthly! Your Links will be on 150 different C-Class IP’s dripped over 1 year and for this Network there will be the option to continue after the first year with another 50 PR4 Backlinks every year.

linkmilll.png

So how does this work and what will I get?

The First Month (Starter Package):

100 Sitewide Backlinks on 100 great looking and footprint-free websites (HomePage PR: 33x PR1 – 58x PR2 – 9x PR3 plus plenty inner PR’s and growing!)

On average our sites have more then 10 unique handwritten articles each to start with (biggest one has 50+ articles as of now) that means your link will be on about 1000 unique posts plus tags, pages and categories and growing every month! By the end of the first year our starter sites will have on average 20+ unique articles each which means your link will be on more then 2000 unique posts (plus your dedicated articles!)

If you have a fairly new website and/or not many backlinks pointing to your website yet we recommend slowing down the drip feed over a duration of 2 months or more instead of 30 days to not make this link growth seem too unnatural in the eyes of Google.

Every Month after the first Month:

* 4 Contextual Homepage Backlinks surrounded by 100% unique content are added every month (in total: 44 x PR4 Homepage Backlinks after the first year plus we are adding another 6 x PR5 to round up the number to 150 websites in the last months of the first year!)

* Your monthly Backlinks will be surrounded on average by 400 words of unique handwritten content by our article writer team that is niche relevant to your keyword (No spun rubbish content! – Real Content for each and every subscriber and each and every link in the monthly add-ons). We strongly believe Google knows exactly what a spun article is or is well on it’s way to working it out.

After 12 months you will have:

150 Homepage Backlinks from 150 different C-Class IPs (33 x PR158 x PR29 x PR344 x PR46 x PR5… MINIMUM… as we are actively building backlinks to this network and expect our PageRank to rise but should our PR drop your link will be moved to a site of equivalent value as advertised)

Also you can expect to have more than 3500 sitewide do-follow indexed backlinks with many inner PR’s from the Starter-Website-Package (We are basing that guess on 2 tests we made beforehand).

Plus there will be occasionally nice bonuses for our ongoing subscribers, trust me you’ll like the extras.

The Technical Details:

• After submitting your URLs/KWs no further work is needed from your end, we handle it all

• All Websites are hosted on different C-Class IP’s (plus some A-Classes)

• All Domains have private Nameservers

• All Domains have either Whois privacy enabled or have 100% unique Whois entries!

• All Websites will be actively backlinked (no interlinking of course), we have 2 SEO’s working full-time only for this Network (plus some outsourcing is done) with the goal of increasing the link juice for you on your existing backlinks in our network.

• The 100 Starter-Domains grow on average by 1 unique article per month

• 30 day manual drip feed for the 100 links in the Starter Package

• We check every single article with copyscape premium before publishing

• We use 6 different Domain Registrars

• Manual Link-Neighbor Rotation to make sure Google doesn’t see the same cluster of links all the time

• Whatever we do on-page (like publishing articles) is done manually, we don’t use any softwares for that, and our off-page SEO is done mostly manual as well

• This Network is capped at 100 members

• All of our templates are 100% uniquely developed for this Network! There is no-one using these templates and we will never share or sell them. And we use each template only once in our network and many of these sites have real nice custom logos.

No Footprints! (If you happen to find an obvious footprint or a site not passing CS anywhere just let us know and we will fix this immediately!)

• Some sites use Affiliate Products to make them look more like real websites made by webmasters that care, but even our affiliate ID’s are 100% unique across the Network and of course we don’t use Adsense or any other Google scripts

• We don’t hyperlink images on our sites, we buy stock images or use license free images

• The starter package contains real websites that will survive every manual human review not like the usual obvious High PR Network sites that even my grandma could identify by looking at them once

• All Support Emails will be answered within 24 hours

24/7 Toll Free Support Number for Members with urgent support issues

• All links are Do-Follow of course!

• The sites in the first year are spread across 4 different SEO-Hosts (we will add even more different hosts in the second year)

• We ping new articles that contain your links to speed up indexing

Geographical distribution of our C-Classes

• You can use up to 4 Keywords/URLs (we recommend using at least 2 keywords even though it’s more work for us, unless you have a lot of diversified links pointing to your site already then it should be ok just targeting one big keyword)

• We have 4 writers producing content for this network full time, plus some outsourced articles for niche specific content

• More then 500 articles with an average word count of 400 each are written every month for this network

• A bunch of real premium domains are part of the starter package

• We have more then double the budget then market value for our monthly add-on domains so we can pick the best domains that give the most link juice to our customers (we are very picky for our monthly add-ons!)

We track all your rankings and backlink growth, so in case you have no backlink tracking software yourself we can send you the reports upon request free of charge every month

• Domains have expiry dates up to 4 years into the future

• The average domain age of the starter package is more then 3 years & the monthly add-ons will be on average more then 5 years old

What will it cost?

Price per Month

Being a member will cost only $129 a month, the longer you stay in this network the stronger the network will grow, this is a promise! I can assure you that if you would buy this amount and type of links from other site owners individually you would have to spend way more than $1000 a month and we are definitely one of the cheapest High PR Networks out there even though we offer so much more than the average Network and every month the price per link is getting lower and lower.

After the first year you can decide to either keeping the subscription active as is and keep ALL the existing backlinks plus get a couple extra sitewide links every month or continue the full blown growth program with another 50 contextual PR4 backlinks dripped per year (bare minimum, our SEO Team is aiming to transform these PR4′s into PR5′s and hopefully also PR6′s, the price remains the same even if our PR’s grow, if the overall PR decrease we will of course replace these sites asap).

Once you are in you are in! This Network will increase in value every month making it most likely the best long term value network ever to be released.

Increasing Value and Decreasing Price (without the extras!)

1st Month: 100 Websites = $1,29 per Homepage Link

6th Month: 120 Websites = $1,08 per Homepage Link

12th Month: 150 Websites = $0,86 per Homepage Link

After the first year we will see if enough members want a continued growth or just keep the existing links plus getting a couple sitewide links every month. The price will increase by $25/month every year assuming all 100 members want continued growth , the extra cost is just to cover the extra SEO, Risk and Hosting costs for us.

End of second year = 200 Websites = $0,77 per Homepage Link

End of third year = 250 Websites = $0,72 per Homepage Link

And so on, as long as enough members want to keep going with full blown growth we will keep going!

This sounds great, how do I order?

If you want to secure a spot, the only way is to send us an email using our contact form at LinkMink.com with your Keywords/URLs (up to 4) so we can manually review them first. If your Keywords/URLs are approved we will send you to the checkout page and start building your links within 12 hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB and of course PayPal.

linkmilll.png

Please Note: Due to Wickedfire character limitations I was not able to add the FAQ's to this thread but you can find them here: LinkMink Network #1

pagerank of domains? and total posts collectively on 150 domains?

Thanks for your interest, let me quote from the thread:

33 x PR158 x PR29 x PR344 x PR46 x PR5… MINIMUM… as we are actively building backlinks to this network and expect our PageRank to rise but should our PR drop your link will be moved to a site of equivalent value as advertised

Please note this is the first year only, if enough members want to continue with the growth program it will be another 50 PR4's in the second year and another 50 PR4's in the third and so on...

And regarding posts you will have 50 unique 400 word posts with your link on the PR4's and PR5's by the end of the first year... and our sitewide link package (the starter package) will have +2000 unique posts by the end of the first year..

Cheers :)

Man, the only negative I see is the SEO-Host being your only hosting provider. Their uptime sucks ass.

Overall it looks like a pretty good deal. Will be in touch.

These are non-permanent links, correct? Stop paying and they go away?

Yes as with every other link rental plan if you stop paying we need to remove the links otherwise we can not guarantee our max. OBL...

Man, the only negative I see is the SEO-Host being your only hosting provider. Their uptime sucks ass.

Overall it looks like a pretty good deal. Will be in touch.

I think you misread my Thread a little: I do not use SEO-HOST at all, they suck indeed!

I am monitoring uptime accross all the hosts and the most important sites (The PR4's and PR5's) will be on SeoHosting (Hostgator) and Aseohosting probably the 2 most relieable SEO Hosts...

Cheers!

going to wait for reviews, but interested. My concern is that w/ the way PR has been updating, I wont have the time to keep w/ what's changed and what's not. And not knowing what's in your network vs what's in someone elses.

going to wait for reviews, but interested. My concern is that w/ the way PR has been updating, I wont have the time to keep w/ what's changed and what's not. And not knowing what's in your network vs what's in someone elses.

I can understand your concern but trust me this shouldn't be your concern at all...

I am actively tracking PR's, uptimes, rankings etc myself...

and at least 50% of the subscribers will actively track the PR's as well, so if 1 of them nudges me that the overall PR declined (but likely I will have identified the "broken links" before the subscriber) I will of course replace the domains in question or even add more websites asap.

The base PR you see above is the bare minimum, we are certainly aiming for more link juice for our subscribers.

Thank you liror :)

Regarding PM's guys, please send me an email thru our contact form found here: http://linkmink.com/contact it's hard to stay organized otherwise since we have announced this service in other places too and there is quite a bit of interest coming in (plus some sales already).

Thanks!

Major Improvement - August 13, 2011: Now you can choose how you want your starter package links placed at no extra charge! (existing subscribers will receive an email from me later today asking about their preference, we are cool with the extra work load because we want you to rank!)

After hearing some concerns about the effectiveness of sitewide links, we did some thinking and decided to give you the choice if you want the Starter Package to be:

A.) All contextual links
B.) All sitewide links
C.) A custom mix (you choose how many sitewide links and how many contextual links you want in the starter package).

If you choose A.) or C.): We will write "growing articles" at no extra charge which means each of your 100 links in the starter package will be surrounded by initially 50 words of unique handwritten and keyword relevant content. By the end of the first year each of your links in the starter package will be surrounded by +250 words (we believe Google will like the constant changes around your link)

If you choose B.): Your starter package links will be on over 10,000 unique posts across these 100 sites (the actual number depends on how many people choose contextual links, max. 12,000 unique posts plus tags and categories)

Do you have trouble deciding which plan for the first month to choose? We have to admit that A.) is by far the best choice, even though it means a lot of extra work for us to write 25,000 words of additional content for each of our subscribers.

there's one thing i never understood about homepage backlinks providers. Please clarify this if possible.

If i buy a pack from you, i have to use seo spy glass to see where my backlinks are placed. So, basically, i will see your url's ( the one you are protecting, not providing a report ).

So, if i will see the url's where you provide the backlinks, what's the point of not giving a report? Sorry, but i really don't understand. I prefer to see a report if i pay money, not to lose time to see the backlinks.

What is the total OBL here?

max. OBL = 100

there's one thing i never understood about homepage backlinks providers. Please clarify this if possible.

If i buy a pack from you, i have to use seo spy glass to see where my backlinks are placed. So, basically, i will see your url's ( the one you are protecting, not providing a report ).

So, if i will see the url's where you provide the backlinks, what's the point of not giving a report? Sorry, but i really don't understand. I prefer to see a report if i pay money, not to lose time to see the backlinks.

Good question, I had been asking myself the very same question when I used to be a customer but now as a provider I do believe it adds another layer of security to the whole network, just one guy could ruin the fun for everyone having this list in his hand.

Not sure what the reasons are for others but for me it's simple that I am seriously paranoid with giving out my urls just like this, yes you can find them thru spyglass etc but you need to be a member for a while to find them all which erases the risk of people just joining for a few days and then ask for a refund.

The internet is a crazy place and I have been seriously scammed before so yes it's basically self-protection and then protection for all the other subscribers that want to enjoy nice ranking improvements...

99% of these providers are legit and will deliver what they promise so it's not about hiding something (I am one of these 99% btw - if you want to see my 300 positive and flawless itraders across other forums just email me).

Cheers :)

When did you place my links?

I've suddenly jumped 22 places (now at the bottom of page one!!) and I'm pretty sure it's down to this.

When did you place my links?

I've suddenly jumped 22 places (now at the bottom of page one!!) and I'm pretty sure it's down to this.

That was a lot faster then expected :)

Great to hear to that!

I have placed your first links 1 hour after your order and I am aiming for +15 per day as to our special agreement ;)

I should have the remaining articles with your URL today from my writers, let's see if we can get you in the top 3 even.

Status
Not open for further replies.