Nov 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Hello Wicked Guys

Allow me to help you with:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Building up Your Search Engine Rankings[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Boosting Website’s PageRank (PR)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Catching more Visitors[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And how am I going to help you? I'm going to make a profile on your behalf on distinct forums. Inside each of your profile, I put in a hyperlink text to your website. All links will be fixed and work well.

All these backlinks will be appearing organic to search engines. And I'm certainly not going to remove them, yes sir, I'm not!!!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]150 Forum Profile PR4-PR9 For $27, and they will be social bookmarking and ping as well as my additional service.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Delivery Time in 7 days

And what I need from you:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Your email address[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Website url[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Keyword[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Paypal Payment upfront is required

PS: I'm really sorry, No Free Reviews[/FONT]

I see I might came in wrong strategy.

Okay, for 5 member of Wicked Fire, I will do 150 Forum Profile PR4-PR9 for $15 !!!

First come first serve.

Thanks.

Any free review ...
if yes. Give me 1

Thank you

Sorry Bro, I don't have free review. Please read the rule carefully before posting.

you are so banned it's not even funny man

Thanks dchuk, you're the man...:thumbsup:

so is there any guarantee that my webpage will get to pr 3- 4?

I can guarantee that you will get Forum Profile PR4-PR9, since I have the list, but not your website. You need a complete SEO service with that. I'm sure that you'll find it in this forum.

Thanks for dropping by

@ seous
@ seohug

Please check your email, we've completed your order.
Thanks.

There are still 3 more slots for 150 Forum Profile PR4-PR9 $15.

REVIEW

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't check all of the profile links yesterday. Did it today, so here's my review.

The profile links were amazing! I got 150 profile links to my site, and they were great.

The OBL on the site was average (They are all a forums after all). The PR of the sites ranged from PR4 - PR9 RESPECTIVELY. I only found 1 PR3, and that might have been a PR4 before, but was downgraded to a PR3 since the last PR update.

My turnaround time was around 24-48 hours; Ronin is motivated!!

The communication was great. Always a speedy response with Ronin here.

Overall, I rate this service as a 9.5/10!
For the price and the quality, you can't get a better profile link service on WF!

I'll take one for 15$ if there are any left, please PM details.

Also, can you i use multiple keywords (for the same domain) ?

REVIEW

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't check all of the profile links yesterday. Did it today, so here's my review.

The profile links were amazing! I got 150 profile links to my site, and they were great.

The OBL on the site was average (They are all a forums after all). The PR of the sites ranged from PR4 - PR9 RESPECTIVELY. I only found 1 PR3, and that might have been a PR4 before, but was downgraded to a PR3 since the last PR update.

My turnaround time was around 24-48 hours; Ronin is motivated!!

The communication was great. Always a speedy response with Ronin here.

Overall, I rate this service as a 9.5/10!
For the price and the quality, you can't get a better profile link service on WF!

Thanks Seous, I'm glad you like it. :thumbsup:

I'll take one for 15$ if there are any left, please PM details.

Also, can you i use multiple keywords (for the same domain) ?

Hello colombo, there are still 3 slots on my sleve. And yeah, you can use multiple keywords for the same domain. Just tell us your primary keyword and your optional keywords. We will put your primary keywords first then your optional.

Anchor Text (Keyword 1): *
Anchor Text (Keyword 1):
Anchor Text (Keyword 2):
Optional (Keyword 2):
Anchor Text (Keyword 3):
Optional (Keyword 3):
Website URL: *
Website URL

Thanks colombo, looking forward for your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.