$15 logo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakemelikeapig

Dec 6, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
it seems that i have taken on too much work. i have this website almost complete, but i need someone to make the logo.

The Master Fitter

think, seamstress

tape measure, scissors, thread. but you are not limited to this. no photos please, just vector based images. photoshop is also fine as long as the image is large enough, this logo is also going on letter head, and other products.

colors:

background color is eec8df so try not to use this color in the logo itself.

main color: #b360ac

accessory colors:

#ee0b27

#ffec9d

we are in a hurry for this logo, the website and letter head needs to be done by the first of the year.

also, please do not show me what it will look like on letterhead, i can do that myself. just spend time on the logo itself.

i need to show these potential logos to the client, so please keep this in mind if you are using a watermark.

i encourage you to use watermarks, that is fine, but try to keep them light, and no names please. my client thinks i am doing this, not that i am outsourcing it, so if your name is on the logo, it will not be shown.

i cant wait to see your entries!

I'll do you a logo for $15.00 in return for a review when I post my services.

You can view my temp folio here : Vic's showcase

Hit me up if your interested and haven't found anyone yet.

Mindseye.

I'll give it a shot.

I posted once but hasn't been approved yet -

Here's a concept for ya -

concept1-TMF.jpg

Cheers,
Mindseye.

Fuck the OP. That guy just copy pastes [wts] topics from one forum to another from different members and acts like he is the service provider, while in reality he is not.

I can pm the proof to moderator on request or post it here :/

Status
Not open for further replies.