1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $9.99! Free Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdeus

Dec 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Get 1400 Directory submissions for a record price of only $9.99 you can submit to 1400 directories and watch your back links and link juice grow with the click of a button! Watch as your directories get submitted right in front of your eyes or come back and pick your report up later! Sitting at the computer adding your sites is a thing of the past with directory submission tools.com simply hit submit and reap the rewards of successful directory submissions.

To order Please follow these steps:

1) Go to http://DirectorySubmissionTools.com
2) Sign up for FREE and add credits to your account
3) Add your website
4) Click Submit

If you have any problems please feel free to send me a PM. If you don’t wish to use the website we can do your directories for you at $11.00

FAQ:

Question: What is the approval time?

Answer: The approval time is different for each directory we don’t have control over this, some take days others take weeks what’s a good thing, as it will make your links seem very natural and have a good effect on SEO.

--

Question: What is the normal approval rate?

Answer: The website tool lets you pick your category and will match your link as if a human was doing it meaning you will have a very high rate of approval. From the sites we have submitted we got around a 94% successful approvals rating that’s accepted links into directories

--

Question: How a long does it take to submit my site?

Answer: It only takes around 5 hours to submit all your links then its just a matter of waiting for the directory owners to approve them.

--

Question: Is it possible to change the anchor text and description?

Answer: You can use 1 anchor text and 1 description per credit.

--

Question: What happens to directories that require reciprocal links.

Answer: We don’t add directories that require reciprocal links all our directories are free to submit to and don’t require a reciprocal link.

--

Question: Whats the PR of the directories

Answer: The PR of the directories range upwards to PR5

Willing to give away 3 FREE Reviews to members with good reputation!

I'll take a review if possible.

just added a free credit to your account go ahead and submit your website, and leave your review please.

I already registered - how do I get the free review?

send me a PM with your user name you signed up with and i will add a credit.

please change the email address as your will get alot of emails i dont advise you to use your main emails. Im looking for 1 more review from a high rep member.

All reviews have been sent out now.

- sapphirescales
- compujoe
- soulsearcher480
- moonswamp

no more free reviews.

wow really screw up!!
I have a positive review and you dont..
I have multiple purchases,you dont..

no replys.. no comments!! very ver bad first impression!!

Sorry, Ive added a credit to your account you can go ahead and submit your site. Its 5:30 in the morning here, i didnt mean to be rude or ignore you i apologize.

reviews sent to:

- sapphirescales
- compujoe
- soulsearcher480
- moonswamp
- Burte

No More Free Reviews.

OK, can't wait for posting my review now,

It's 1030 seconds from adding my site into the system~~~and the Sucessful submits number is: 464, also I received 50+ confirm emails from those directories!

The submission panel is very simple: just choose your category, input your site details and let it go~~~nothing elso need to do...and waitting~~~

I give +1 to this service, It's high recommened for it's only $9.9

thank you for the review moonswamp, not sure if you seen it but theres also a SE submitter that will let you do 200 Search engine Submissions, its your cpanel.

REVIEW

This service is slick. There's a simple control panel where you can select a category, description, anchor text, and website. Just hit submit and in a matter of minutes your site is submitted to over 1,400 directories! It couldn't get easier than this people. Now I have no proof that the submissions were actually successful, but I got a decent number of emails from some of the directories so I tend to think the links were in fact submitted. The only way I could see this service being any better is if the OP would show you exactly where the sites were submitted (the actual URL not just the domain). But since the submissions aren't autoapprove, it's not possible. I give this service a 10/10. Exdeus, do you plan on adding more directories to your service? 1,400 is nice but the more submissions there are the better! :D

REVIEW
Sucessful submits 1306
Failed submits 112
Total submits 1418

Very Easy! Got all the email confirmations! Will report back in one week on any SERP jumps.

Review

This is a very different type of system i havent seen submission like this before. Very fast and over 1400 submitted successfully. Emails arrived but it will take a while to confirm them all i will update my review when they are all indexed and rockin. There was only one thing i wondered about all the directories appear to be identical and very low rank and no seo quality to them but i guess in large amounts the links will help. Maybye they are a private directory network or somthing who knows.

Overall 9/10 Definatly will be back :)

Yes we will be adding more directories to the site it now has 1,500!

thank you for the reviews.

If you order please post in the thread so we can offer customer support and itraders.

Its now set to do 1800, so its $9.99 for 1800 directory submissions i have not updated the site yet but when you order it will be submitted to all 1800!

Any questions feel free to ask in the thread so that they are public, as it helps others that may have the same question.

REVIEW

Run time (seconds) -- 5533
Successful submits -- 1462
Failed submits -- 886
Total submits -- 2348

extremely easy to set-up and use.. plenty of Categories to pick from (big plus!!).. works fast.. you can refresh the site and see the progress.. there are some high PR sites in them... best part, it spits out a detailed report when the job is completed.

but 800+ Failed submits bug me a bit. considering the onces will get rejected, I may not have alot solid left in my hands.

Finally, never seen anything like this.. $10 is well worth it.. i highly....highly recommend DirectorySubmissionTools.com ..will be back for more

Status
Not open for further replies.