129 Instant Approve Dofollow Blog Comment Pages V7(PR 7 to 1) with Review copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hi
smile.gif

Just made a new list with 129 Auto approved dofollow blog pages with PR 1 to 7. This is my 7th version of auto approve dofollow blog lists.
I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 129 blog comments are auto approved, when you put the comment , you get your backlink within second.
* All links based on new Google PR update was in 31st October 2009.
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.
* Most of are high page ranked .com sites that Google love !!

Content of the list v7
PR7- 1
PR5- 13
PR4- 36
PR3- 45
PR2- 25
PR1- 9

Get Your copy now!
Paypal: payblogdp@gmail.com ($20)

First I give 3 review copies for $10.
P.S: 3 free review copies available for members with 10+ Itrades

Thanks
Blog.

I don't have the 10 iTrader, but I'd be more than happy to try this for $10 and leave a detailed review.

I don't have the 10 iTrader, but I'd be more than happy to try this for $10 and leave a detailed review.
PM sent with details. You can buy a review copy for $10

How many times will this be sold? I'm interested before it gets too spammy. PM me asap.
Usually I sell 20-30 copies for a list. I can't categorized who are the spammers or not by looking profiles. It's upon to buyers :338:

Interested in a review copy.

I'll send you a PM as well.
I got the payment, list sent to email that u sent as PM.

the Page Rank that you refer is the rank of the home page or the rank of the page where you can add your posts?

Well! I bought the list from the guy. I was actually not that happy with the list. I was hoping to get unique blogs from him instead most of the links were from the same url but different pages. There were overall around 35-42 blogs and the rest of the links were from the same blogs but different internal page. PR7 is spammed to hell but I can still see a good use to it ;)

But, The list will be helpful to me as I provide do-follow blog commenting service and some of the blogs (after I try them) will be added to the list. I can say it's a good share in the end. 10$, well it was worth the price.

In future, I would recommend the OP to increase the number of unique blogs because finding more pages from the same blog is easy than finding an overall new blog.

Thank you for sharing the list with me.

Done will send payment
Got it, I sent the list!

the Page Rank that you refer is the rank of the home page or the rank of the page where you can add your posts?
This is a famous question. I mentioned it in the thread. Simply all pages have a PR. I'm not talking about Home page PR.

Well! I bought the list from the guy. I was actually not that happy with the list. I was hoping to get unique blogs from him instead most of the links were from the same url but different pages. There were overall around 35-42 blogs and the rest of the links were from the same blogs but different internal page. PR7 is spammed to hell but I can still see a good use to it ;)

But, The list will be helpful to me as I provide do-follow blog commenting service and some of the blogs (after I try them) will be added to the list. I can say it's a good share in the end. 10$, well it was worth the price.

In future, I would recommend the OP to increase the number of unique blogs because finding more pages from the same blog is easy than finding an overall new blog.

Thank you for sharing the list with me.
Thanks for the honest review. Nothing is perfect know :conehead:
Anyway I'll consider your idea in new lists. I think this is a good investment with high ROI.

I purchased this list from Blog as well as v6 and for the price you can't go wrong.

Unfortunately the PR7 is a carry over from v6 and is heavily spammed.

The other pages typically have ~15 comments, some higher some lower, but all in all for the price it is a good list.

Blog is very responsive and easy to work with which in my book goes a long way.

I purchased this list today and here's my review. As others have stated, the list includes a lot of pages from the same domain, which are kind of easy to find on your own. So the effective number of blogs you're getting is lower than 129. Blog is clear on this in his post--he says 129 blog pages--but buyers should be aware that it's not 129 distinct sites.

However, the quality of the sites seemed pretty good and while some of them already have a lot of OBL, several did not. In fact, I was able to use some of these pages as starting points and then find other pages on the blogs with equivalent PR and very low OBL. So if you're willing to do some digging around and use the list as a starting point, you can get a lot of value out of it. It's definitely worth it for the price, which is quite low compared to other lists being advertised.

You'll need to register for a new account on each of these blogs, but it's pretty straightforward, and as advertised, the links are instantaneous once you register and login.

I'm looking forward to v8 of the list, assuming that it has several new blogs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.