blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hi :)
This is my first time selling at WF, Just made a new list with 125 Auto approved dofollow blog pages with PR 1 to 6. This is my 5th version of auto approve dofollow blog lists.
I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 125 blog comments are auto approved, when you put the comment , you got your backlink within second.
* All links based on new Google PR update was in 30th October 2009.
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.
* Most of are .edu, .org and high page ranked .com sites that Google love !!

Here is the content of the list
PR6 - 6
PR5 - 9
PR4 - 15
PR3 - 39
PR2 - 21
PR1 - 15

So you will get Page Ranked 125 backlinks after purchasing this list, All links are inner page's PR.

Get Your copy now!
Paypal: payblogdp@gmail.com ($20)
First I give 3 copies for $10.

First ten buyers get 2 another lists which I released at DP

Got the list looked at a random selection; PR seems to be there however the comment systems used require registration and the comment pages are numerous; so while the post itself may be the stated PR where your comment shows up will not be.

Though he states its not spammed to hell; it sure looks it to me :p All in all...its a useful list if you want to find other high pr haunts via backtracking though hindsight I should have passed.

Got the list looked at a random selection; PR seems to be there however the comment systems used require registration and the comment pages are numerous; so while the post itself may be the stated PR where your comment shows up will not be.

Though he states its not spammed to hell; it sure looks it to me :p All in all...its a useful list if you want to find other high pr haunts via backtracking though hindsight I should have passed.

Free registration is a positive one in blog commenting. Otherwise auto mated software will be a problem for spamming. It's safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.