125+ Approved Article Submissions: Free SB, Angela and Pauls profile links & 1000 dir

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEOMERELIN

Feb 4, 2010
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
125+ Approved Article Submissions: Free SB, Angela and Pauls profile links & 1000 dir

125+ Approved Article Submissions: Free SB, Angela and Pauls profile links & 1000 directory submissions

We are starting this service in order to provide you best quality of article marketing i.e. article writing and submissions .We have a great experience of more than 4 years so no need to worry about the quality of work; we will provide you maximum satisfaction by our quality work. We also provide services at different forums, so a lot of experience.

Top Article Directories that we will include in our submissions
Ezinearticle, goarticles, articlerich
Articlebase, articlesnatch, ideamarketers
Amazines, articlesnare, article pool, articlecat, articlealley
A1article, articledashboard
earticleonline.com, articlecube
Articleslash etc

125 ++approved article submissions
You will get->
One Original and Unique Article
500 spun versions of the Original Article
Article submitted to 500++ Article Directories
Providing you 125++ approved Article submissions

BONUS:
1. 50 High PR Social Bookmarks
2.1000 Seo Friendly Directory Submissions (PR 0-6)
3.100*3=300 High PR(2-6) Angela and Pauls Profile links

Best Price: Only 12.5$
TAT: 5 days

Please send us the following information
Website URL
Title
keywords-Atleast 3 keywords
email id to send you reports

Discounts:
Minimum 3-5 orders are offered 20% discount
Maximum of 30% discount is offered on more than 5+ orders.

You can also contact us at:
seomerelin@yahoo.in
seomerelin@gmail.com
Skype id: seomerelin
We accept Payments Via Paypal
seomerelin@yahoo.in

Thanks

Hi there... you mentioned that the top articles directories are included in submissions.

- Does that mean they shall be accept your articles for sure?
- Whats the probability that all the top directories shall accept the articles submitted from you ...
- Can you send me the list of the 125+ directories that you are most likely to accept the articles you submit.
- Will they carry any significant weight in SERP movements?
- How much time shall you take to deliver to complete the project and submit the report?

hi members
all the top article directries except ezine we will make all the articles approved,as ezine dont gaurantee the submission time but we will deliver our best efforts to make the article approve in ezine.
article dirs give a decent amount of serp boost as all know.
i will finish the complete order within 5 days

Order details sent to your email: seomerelin@yahoo.in. Please use the same keywords and URLs for bonus links as well. For any clarifications, if any, please feel free to write to me or speak to me... Please intimate me when can I get the reports complete with article links and bonus links.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.