Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello WF Members,

Yeah now we are here to provide all of you 4 great link wheels service in very reliable prices...please look below our diagram to know more about this service....

Linkwheel-20%20Spoke.jpg

Our process:

Each 2.0 property is linked with your site and interlinked with another 2.0 property and will submit each web 2.0 property on top 30 One-Way links and top 15 Rss Feed sites as you can see everything on above diagram.

Our Link Wheel Key Features and price:

Diamond Package:

This is 20 Web 2.0 property open link wheel.
Three unique 500 words articles copy scape passed for this link wheel for your three keywords.
15 Rss feed for each web 2.0 property.
All Web 2.0 property are randomly interlinked.
30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property, and we provide complete report for sure.
Time of completion: 6 business days maximum (same for bulk order)
100 Our Special One-Way links for your site.
Price $90

Platinium Package:

This is 20 Web 2.0 property open link wheel.
Three unique 500 words articles copy scape passed for this link wheel for your three keywords.
All Web 2.0 property are randomly interlinked.
30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property, and we provide complete report for sure.
Price $70

Gold Package:

This is 12 Web 2.0 property open link wheel.
Two unique 500 words articles copy scape passed for this link wheel for your two keywords.
All spokes and articles are randomly interlinked
30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property
100 Our Special One-Way links for your site.
Price $60

Silver Package

This is 12 Web 2.0 property open link wheel.
Two unique 500 words articles copy scape passed for this link wheel for your two keywords.
All spokes are randomly interlinked
30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property and we will provide complete report for sure.
Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them.
Price $45

Buy Now

FAQ:

1.) How can I order?

After Click on above Buy Now link our company website will open in a new window choose your suitable package and click on proceed bottun front of every package, after click on proceed you will see a forum fill that forum and make the payment to use your Credit Card and Paypal.

2.) What is the reason to use 30 One-Way links for each Web2.0 property ?

We use our Special One-Way links for each web 2.0 property to index your link wheel in a few hours to boost your site serp fast.

3.) You will get complete details and access to used web 2.0 property sites ?

Yes, will send you complete login detail and used email address after doing the job in excell sheet.

5.) What is the Special One-Way links, and why i will use for these links for your site.

Yes we will use Our Special One-Way links for your site because this is tested technique to boost your site serp in google we have used it many times for our seo projects, and you can check more details about our special one-way links to Click Here.

Offer: 20% Discount for first 2 orders... (PM Me to Claim Your Discounted Copy)

--thanks

I just seen your service Maria... because I was usinng some of your services ,it was a surprise for me that you offer a really new service.And I'm lucky again to profit for a discount...Look,because I was using your previous service and I was having some good results, I will try also this,but this time the best service of you (platinium) for a totally new site to see what effects can have this kind of service in SERP.
Hope this will work ! I have read your FAQ,but I have PM you for other questions... Whatever, I will let people know after you deliver,what are the results...
Thanks !

Hello klinmaximus,

Got your site details and payment as well and thanks to order our service again....

One Discounted order is still available please pm to get this one...

--thanks

I got the report from Maria today, on time as usual, and she sent the report(.xml) file with 4 sheets. She used 2 quality articles, 500words each (copyscape passed) and 10 spin for 12 web 2.0 property. All indexed (the web 2.0 property to use);
30 One-Way links (social bookmarking and social networking sites pr5+) for each web 2.0 property(all web 2.0 property have pr5+)
15 Rss feed for each Web 2.0 property.

Also she did 100 One-way links for my site with main targeted keyword.The service was delivered on time, she did work same as mentioned in diagram and she provide the reports each of task (web 2.0+one-way links+rss feed+100 One-Way links)

I have use many times Maria's services ,and I can tell you is not as cheaper as I want even with 20% discount, but the service is worth the money based on quality.

PS: I have already seen some SERP's movements

I got the report from Maria today, on time as usual, and she sent the report(.xml) file with 4 sheets. She used 2 quality articles, 500words each (copyscape passed) and 10 spin for 12 web 2.0 property. All indexed (the web 2.0 property to use);
30 One-Way links (social bookmarking and social networking sites pr5+) for each web 2.0 property(all web 2.0 property have pr5+)
15 Rss feed for each Web 2.0 property.

Also she did 100 One-way links for my site with main targeted keyword.The service was delivered on time, she did work same as mentioned in diagram and she provide the reports each of task (web 2.0+one-way links+rss feed+100 One-Way links)

I have use many times Maria's services ,and I can tell you is not as cheaper as I want even with 20% discount, but the service is worth the money based on quality.

PS: I have already seen some SERP's movements

Hello klinmaximus,

Thank you very much for your detailed review, i am very glade to give you discounted review copy...

One discounted review copy is still available, pm me to claim your discounted copy....

--thanks

PM me if you are interested in providing one 50% discounted review copy. Afterwards I would write a detailed review in your thread.

Maria isn't providing 50% off reviews, so don't bother asking. I am getting a review copy but it's not 50% off.

I would like to provide a 50% off review too, if you think my itrader is sufficient.

Hello BrandonAnderson, i have sent pm to you also please check this out...

Maria isn't providing 50% off reviews, so don't bother asking. I am getting a review copy but it's not 50% off.

Hello stevehnsn, Got your site details and payment also your order will be completed in next 6 business days, and will send you complete details after doing the job on your provided email address........

--thanks

Just received my report. It was very comprehensive with login details, web 2.0 properties, RSS feed details and submissions, and social bookmarks (30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property). Also received the original articles used for this service. Here are some of the notes I jotted down whilst reviewing the web 2.0 properties:

Misspelled one of the terms completely on four properties, but it is only a missed pluralization. Misspelled another term once on three properties.

2 total article were written for the project. Content is spun but must be spun on a word level because it is not very unique between properties.

Multiple links with same anchor text linking back to the same page, seems like a waste. Would rather see one of the link go to another link wheel site or an authority site on the topic.

For the wikis, the profiles are pretty robust. No reason why we can't sign in and synch to facebook/twitter feeds, update profiles to drop additional links.

Many of these links are full of keywords thanks to the way the OP sets up the profiles and usernames. Great for keyword real estate if they don't get banned. In fact if I can get all of these properties indexed, I might be able to dominate a misspelling of one of my keywords thanks to the usernames used in creating the web 2.0 properties.

Because of my topic, I am afraid that my pages will get banned on Squid, Hub, Wordpress, and maybe a couple other of the properties, but that is OK because the OP offered to replace any banned properties, plus they delivered 13 properties instead of the promised 12.

For the social bookmarks, I am always skeptical about submitting to digg unless you have a proper digging strategy in place, since the URLs will get only 1 digg and then will disappear. Although I suppose digg sucks now anyway after the latest redesign. Also, the report lists the digg redirect URL rather than the actual digg URL for the submission so I will have to manually find the right URL to drop into DFB. Not sure at this time if other social bookmark URLs are also redirects rather than the real submission pages.

I don't have time to test all the social bookmarks and RSS feed URLs, but of the 3 dozen that I did test, 4 URLs didn't have my bookmarks or they redirected to a generic page, and 6 URLs required me to login so I didn't bother with those. At one point I clicked on a vote link on one of the social bookmark sites and it spit out a MySQL error and crashed the fricken page, so I thought that was pretty comical, but I digress - that has nothing to do with the OP or this service.

Several, but not all of the properties and RSS feeds have been indexed by Google.

In conclusion, for a discounted review copy this service was pretty sweet. I have shit load of URLs to load into DFB and will hopefully increase my SERPs rank for my term. One of the terms has jumped up 20 spots in Goog to #67 since a week ago and another term that was not previously listed is now #127 but I expect both terms will increase way more in the next couple weeks.

The only other thing I can say about this service, is that I wish all of the properties were unique content, but then it would probably cost twice as much or more. I also wish I could have received "100 Our Special One-Way links for your site" from the Gold package as I'd like to know what that entails. All in all I'd recommend this service if you want a quick link wheel to get something indexed or to bump up the SERPs rank for a couple search terms.

Just received my report. It was very comprehensive with login details, web 2.0 properties, RSS feed details and submissions, and social bookmarks (30 One Way Backlinks for each web 2.0 property). Also received the original articles used for this service. Here are some of the notes I jotted down whilst reviewing the web 2.0 properties:

Misspelled one of the terms completely on four properties, but it is only a missed pluralization. Misspelled another term once on three properties.

2 total article were written for the project. Content is spun but must be spun on a word level because it is not very unique between properties.

Multiple links with same anchor text linking back to the same page, seems like a waste. Would rather see one of the link go to another link wheel site or an authority site on the topic.

For the wikis, the profiles are pretty robust. No reason why we can't sign in and synch to facebook/twitter feeds, update profiles to drop additional links.

Many of these links are full of keywords thanks to the way the OP sets up the profiles and usernames. Great for keyword real estate if they don't get banned. In fact if I can get all of these properties indexed, I might be able to dominate a misspelling of one of my keywords thanks to the usernames used in creating the web 2.0 properties.

Because of my topic, I am afraid that my pages will get banned on Squid, Hub, Wordpress, and maybe a couple other of the properties, but that is OK because the OP offered to replace any banned properties, plus they delivered 13 properties instead of the promised 12.

For the social bookmarks, I am always skeptical about submitting to digg unless you have a proper digging strategy in place, since the URLs will get only 1 digg and then will disappear. Although I suppose digg sucks now anyway after the latest redesign. Also, the report lists the digg redirect URL rather than the actual digg URL for the submission so I will have to manually find the right URL to drop into DFB. Not sure at this time if other social bookmark URLs are also redirects rather than the real submission pages.

I don't have time to test all the social bookmarks and RSS feed URLs, but of the 3 dozen that I did test, 4 URLs didn't have my bookmarks or they redirected to a generic page, and 6 URLs required me to login so I didn't bother with those. At one point I clicked on a vote link on one of the social bookmark sites and it spit out a MySQL error and crashed the fricken page, so I thought that was pretty comical, but I digress - that has nothing to do with the OP or this service.

Several, but not all of the properties and RSS feeds have been indexed by Google.

In conclusion, for a discounted review copy this service was pretty sweet. I have shit load of URLs to load into DFB and will hopefully increase my SERPs rank for my term. One of the terms has jumped up 20 spots in Goog to #67 since a week ago and another term that was not previously listed is now #127 but I expect both terms will increase way more in the next couple weeks.

The only other thing I can say about this service, is that I wish all of the properties were unique content, but then it would probably cost twice as much or more. I also wish I could have received "100 Our Special One-Way links for your site" from the Gold package as I'd like to know what that entails. All in all I'd recommend this service if you want a quick link wheel to get something indexed or to bump up the SERPs rank for a couple search terms.

Thanks stevehnsn for your brilliant review, i am very glade to give you discounted review copy....

Now we are ready for new orders.....

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.