104 Autoapprove Dofollow blog pages Pr 5 thru 1 cheap price

Status
Not open for further replies.

inter4522

May 4, 2010
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
104 auto approve dofollow pages for sale that you add your text link on today.

This is a great list that you can add your text link today. These sites have no spam and very little OBL. I sold these lists at digital point for a long time and sold once here a while ago with a lot of happy customers. I am back selling these lists on a regular basis. I have built a great list over the past month and here it is. I have a 100% rating here and you will not be disappointed with the list. Give your site a boost when you add your links to them. Here is the PR of the pages.

PR 5 – 14
PR 4 – 35
PR 3 – 36
PR 2 - 19

* PR is based on inner pages(Not the home page PR)
* The sites have very few OBL.
* There are 56 different domains in the list
* I will email the list when payment has been made
* Some sites will need a 20 second registration before posting your link and comment instantly.
* Some sites are instant no registration needed.
* Only selling 15 copies of the list.

I am selling 3 review copies at $14
and the rest for $17 Please post on
thread or pm me for a copy.

I have not used scrapebook before so i cannot answer this. In the past people have added their links to the high page rank pages manually...This will definitely give your site a great boost with all the great page rank.

Hi,
I need your help. I am not able to purchase the links. I really need dofollow auto approve High PR links. I am very poor therefore I am not able to pay you amount. If your don't mind can you please mail me few links.
My email id is: collection.task@gmail.com Please help me.
I hope that you will help me
Thanks....

All private messages have been answered....one more review copy left. Only selling a certain amount of these lists.

Hi Inter4522,

If you still have a review copy I'd like to pay you for it. Just tell me where to send the payment. I'm new to the forum so I don't have PM access just yet.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.