1000 or 500 Posts (PR1-PR5) 30 Day Drip or 4 Day Blast = Super Effective and Cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingo

Feb 24, 2010
Houston, Tx
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
1000 PR1 - PR5 Blog Posts Dripped for 30 Days or 4 day blast

2000+ + Blogs in Network.

Only your links will be on the posts this is NOT CO-OP.

I use 2 Highly Spun articles and 200 titles that I spin as well.

2 URLs up to 13 keywords per URL.

I suggest you use lots of NON EXACT keywords ex (click here for site, go here for site, url of site, check out this site, reference) etc.

$50 for 1000 posts dripped over 30 days or 4 day blast.

or

$25 for 500 posts dripped over 30 days or 4 day blast.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

3 Business Day T/A

No Drugs, Sex, Adult Topics, Gambling, Penis Pumps/Pills etc allowed on network.

This is NOT ALN.

Last edited:

Hey Zingo just ordered 1000 post drip over 30 days. Looking forward to your work thanks.

would you recommend for a site thats been hit by panda

thanks

Not sure, all you could do it try but who knows really. In my experience Panda puts a LOCK on the site until it decides to lets go and not much helps.

All today orders are completed...

Ready for more, with lighting quick T/A...

So i ordered the 500 blog post package 3 days ago to try this shit out, All i can say is THIS SHIT IS SOME DANK SHIT!!!, how do i know? CAUSE IT WORKS!!

Here is my order details

I sent him 1 url (web 2.0)
13 keywords

Results - I Checked The first 5 keywords in the list of keywords i sent in my order and 5/6 were in the top 10 (most top5) and the hardest competition keyword i sent over was at #15... The rest of the keywords i checked on the list i didnt see in the first two pages but they are lower competition keywords which leads me to believe the drips hasn't started for those anchors yet..

I didn't specify if i wanted the 4 day blast or drip feed, but i believe it was drip fed

I will definitely be buying more soon..

Last edited:
So i ordered the 500 blog post package 3 days ago to try this shit out, All i can say is THIS SHIT IS SOME DANK SHIT!!!, how do i know? CAUSE IT WORKS!!

Here is my order details

I sent him 1 url (web 2.0)
13 keywords

Results - I Checked The first 5 keywords in the list of keywords i sent in my order and 5/6 were in the top 10 (most top5) and the hardest competition keyword i sent over was at #15... The rest of the keywords i checked on the list i didnt see in the first two pages but they are lower competition keywords which leads me to believe the drips hasn't started for those anchors yet..

I didn't specify if i wanted the 4 day blast or drip feed, but i believe it was drip fed

I will definitely be buying more soon..

Thanks for the update William, yes this is a strong network.. As always make sure you vary the anchors!!

ORDER UP FOR FAST T/A!!!

Last edited:
Hi

I just placed one order, but the page didn't redirect to paypal. can I pay your account directly

i bought
500 Blog Posts 30 day drip - $25

and I paid to your paypal directly, the Transaction ID # 7NU07932XG4896947

please confirm this order is ok and when the work will start

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.