Status
Not open for further replies.

kargaa

Jan 16, 2011
BELARUS
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello,

Im new on this forum , after my experiences in other forums I want to have new customers.

Social bookmarks will be at least 100 high pr social bookmarks.

I could send you report reviews , you will see that you won't have only 100 bookmarks much and more !

I will provide 1 free submissions to my first 5 customers so its 5$ for you now.

I got another services too but I will start them after I had some reviews but don't hesitate to ask about blog comments and xrumer backlinks.

P.S: I can understand trust problem with me , cause Im having it too for new users. For some reviews I could do free submission for high itraders.

Reactions: republik

I'm not sure if you're offering a free review or a $5 review for those with high itraders, but just PM me to get started with whichever one you're offering.

For high itraders its free. Sorry for none itraders , its only for 5$ for them.

Please pm me your details as ,

Url :
Keywords :
Description:

I can spin as much as keywords and description.

Got my report three hours after i place the order. The report is on a live page instead of an excel file

got all 100 links as advertised. Most of them are in lesser known social bookmark site. The 10 site that i randomly check all have pr 4 or above page rank.

most link is on its own page so the OBL on my page is low

5 buck for 100 link is a deal. Get it, ping those link and get link juice

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3M117185TL7139912)

I've sent you mail for report on PM,

Looking forward to see results!

REVIEW

Kargaa completed my order in no time and delivered 172 SB exactly. That is great, additional 70%. I've randomly checked just a few of them with high PR (tagza,dropjak,kirtsy) and all looks more than decent. We all know by the LB with SB we need DF links from High PR SB sites and kargaa offer exactly that. Personally, I don't need one million BS-s without PR and NF. I'll use it again. Great way for index page and get a few links. My recommendation to all!

I got my review as well. Different format for the report then what most are used to. I checked a few of my links but to be honest they were hard to find. Wish the links would take you direct to your link but since some have so many post you have to search for it. PR was high on most but you will get a lot of international bookmarks. A link is a link but may want to keep the price down compared to others on here. Overall though did do as he stated!

REVIEW

Kargaa over delivered the order was done really fast. Report was perfect and very organized. There was alot of bookmarking sites i had not seen before so that was kinda cool. Allthe ones i checked the PR was as stated and the bookmarks where all properly done.

Overall this was a great service very fast 10/10 i will be ordering some from him again for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.