100 profile link wheel for $20 only - 10 Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

webexperts_666

Aug 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I am going to offer 100 profile link wheel. Main site PR4 or plus and all are dofollow sites.

2z8sw0l.jpg

Great indexing. Also I submit to linklicious for rss feed and pinging.

Price

100 profiles for $20 (300 backlinks each profile contain 3 links)

Review

10 reviews are available for $15 only

Information Required
2 links with keywords

Turn Around Time
3 to 7 days

Interested people PM me. Report in excel sheet.

Thanks and Regards
WE

REVIEWS:

Provided all 100 links and I saw only one was gone. It was all fine, except for two problems:

1. He used the same user name on all the profiles, which creates a foot print.
2. I gave him two web sites with two keywords. Instead of using each web site once on every link wheel, he used the same web site twice on half the profiles and then would use the other web site on the other half of profiles. Doesn't make sense to me.

Otherwise it was good. The time and the communication was good. The links were proper, and $15-20 isn't a bad price for this service.

If he fixes those two things I listed, this service will be excellent. Right now, for what I got, it was 4 out of 5 stars.

REVIEWS:

Provided all 100 links and I saw only one was gone. It was all fine, except for two problems:

1. He used the same user name on all the profiles, which creates a foot print.
2. I gave him two web sites with two keywords. Instead of using each web site once on every link wheel, he used the same web site twice on half the profiles and then would use the other web site on the other half of profiles. Doesn't make sense to me.

Otherwise it was good. The time and the communication was good. The links were proper, and $15-20 isn't a bad price for this service.

If he fixes those two things I listed, this service will be excellent. Right now, for what I got, it was 4 out of 5 stars.

Thanks still offering $15 for 100 profiles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.