[100 Orders Completed] - Content Buffers - How we Prove Matt Cutts is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0

✭✭✭✭✭

Ranking Graphs? No instead check real reviews below from our past thread.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

✭✭✭✭✭

Coupon Code: I request you to please subscribe to the list to get exclusive coupon codes not shared in public. The coupon code will be automatically sent along with the confirmation email to the subscription.

Review of Red Virus Web 2.0

Speed: I got my report 6 days after ordering which is really a good timing taking in account the quality of the job.

Quality: Those web 2.0 are very high quality. Image are smartly inserted in the text which is very well written and unique.

Value for money: It's a 5/5, Amit is my only web 2.0 provider, with him you can't go wrong.

Will i order again ? Yes and more than once.

Ps : if you want to make those web 2.0 stronger, ask Red Virus about some nice tier he can do for you.

Last edited:
Review of Red Virus Web 2.0

Speed: I got my report 6 days after ordering which is really a good timing taking in account the quality of the job.

Quality: Those web 2.0 are very high quality. Image are smartly inserted in the text which is very well written and unique.

Value for money: It's a 5/5, Amit is my only web 2.0 provider, with him you can't go wrong.

Will i order again ? Yes and more than once.

Ps : if you want to make those web 2.0 stronger, ask Red Virus about some nice tier he can do for you.

Thanks a lot for a fantastic review, I am ready for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.