100% Manual Press Release Submission || Special Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

debrian

Aug 27, 2009
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What is Press Release Submission ?
This press release submission service is designed to maximize the visibility of your press release in the news search engines and media databases. Critical to the success of your news release is ensuring your press release is keyword search able for the best search terms. We provide network distribution and technology enhancements for your release. We carefully analyze your release and optimize it around key search terms that increase your online visibility.

What are the Prices for our service?

$ 35 for 125 Press Release Submission.
$ 50 for 125 Press Release Submission INCLUDE Press Release Writing.

What Report will I get?

Well, you will get a complete detailed report of your Press Release Submission on a Excel Sheet with full details of your submission and I will send it to your Email.

Turnaround Time
Press Release Submission just 2 until 4 days working days.
Press Release Submission INCLUDE Press Release Writing just 4 until 6 working days.

What I need for the details this service ?

1) Press release submission only required details :

(1) Headline (5 to 12 words)
(2) Web Site (URL)
(3) Author
(4) Summary ( 20 to 40 words)
(5) Body ( 200 to 400 words)
(6) Category
(7) Company Name
(8) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
(9) Keywords

2) Press release submission + Press release writing required details
(1)
(a) Web Site (URL 1). :
(a) Anchortext :
(b) Web Site (URL 2). :
(b) Anchortext :
(c) Web Site (URL 3). :
(c) Anchortext :
(2) Author
(3) Category
(4) Company Name
(5) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
(6) Keywords
(7) We need more info regarding in the press

Reviews Copies :
2 People with 50 post + 5 itrader will get review for this service. Just :
$ 25 ( save $10) for 125 Press Release Submission.
$ 40
( save $10) for 125 Press Release Submission INCLUDE Press Release Writing.

Payment : We just accept Paypal only.

Email : therockman18@gmail.com
Y! : doni_putra1
Paypal : i will send to PM or email.

Waiting your orders :)

Thanks

can i get the review copy with $10 discount for the *125* package that include also press release writing? Please PM me the paypal.
man, I mean you will save $10, and the price $40 for it.
not $10 for the price, i sent Pm to you

thanks

ok, i'll bite on this :food-smiley-002: ...PM sent.
Thanks for the payment, i received it.

please write it :

2) Press release submission + Press release writing required details
(1)
(a) Web Site (URL 1). :
(a) Anchortext :
(b) Web Site (URL 2). :
(b) Anchortext :
(c) Web Site (URL 3). :
(c) Anchortext :
(2) Author
(3) Category
(4) Company Name
(5) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
(6) Keywords
(7) We need more info regarding in the press

Let me know please.

thanks
Debrian

thanks for the report, but i have ordered 2 packages from you...please check your "eva.vasanthi" gmail and reply to my message to confirm. Do not PM me here, i prefere email communication as it easy to keep records.

thanks for the report, but i have ordered 2 packages from you...please check your "eva.vasanthi" gmail and reply to my message to confirm. Do not PM me here, i prefere email communication as it easy to keep records.
Hello

Thanks for the review here mate, i dont receive ur next order. please send me again to my email

thanks

I'll take the review copy for just the press release submissions. I already have a press release. Pm me your payment info.
I was PM you with the details
waiting ur respon

thanks

My order was completed. For the report, i received a newly created gmail account with all the submission emails within it, as well as 4 RAR files with all screenshots of the 125 submissions. I have received about 7-8 google alerts for my press release title, though only one of those had my links intact within the article. All the articles only had my main URL hyperlinked - one of them hyperlinked one of my competitor links within my article.

All in all, we are looking for honesty. I don't know how this is going to help my SERPs yet, but i would have liked to see more of my anchored links be included within the body of the article. I received about 10 unique visitors from the Press release submissions, so it hasn't increased traffic (in 2 days).

For $35, it would save me a ton of time. I just wished the backlinks were anchored.

I will post back in about a week to post more results.

My order was completed. For the report, i received a newly created gmail account with all the submission emails within it, as well as 4 RAR files with all screenshots of the 125 submissions. I have received about 7-8 google alerts for my press release title, though only one of those had my links intact within the article. All the articles only had my main URL hyperlinked - one of them hyperlinked one of my competitor links within my article.

All in all, we are looking for honesty. I don't know how this is going to help my SERPs yet, but i would have liked to see more of my anchored links be included within the body of the article. I received about 10 unique visitors from the Press release submissions, so it hasn't increased traffic (in 2 days).

For $35, it would save me a ton of time. I just wished the backlinks were anchored.

... you haven't seen one anchored backlink and one was anchored to a competitor??? Wtf? (I placed 2 orders today)

I included 3 keywords that i wanted anchored to my website, and so far, only one of those articles had it correctly linked. I know some PR sites don't allow you to anchor text.

The competitor site that was linked was a http link, not a anchored link. Still, a link is a link.

Well, just a heads up debrian... if these are going to be the results of my orders... I'd rather have a refund... I will wait and see what the OP has to say.

Hello,
Fact is, Some PR sites will approve the Press release immediately (called auto approved) and some of the PR sites will take some time (not sure how many days) to approve or reject.Thats why we are sending the screenshot of submission.
Same time we didnot say that we will provide 100 % guranteed link as it is not at all possible.
We have completed the work as we promised. PR approval may take more time and traffic will increase later days.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Well, just a heads up debrian... if these are going to be the results of my orders... I'd rather have a refund... I will wait and see what the OP has to say.
We cant cancel the project/refund it, because we are starting the projects, Well, you will get a complete detailed report of your Press Release Submission on a Excel Sheet with full details of your submission and I will send it to your Email or PM.

"We carefully analyze your release and optimize it around key search terms that increase your online visibility."

Tsk Tsk. You all actually didn't do anything to my press release, just submitted it to the press release websites. You guys really need to figure out exactly how many sites allow anchor text, as this is an important answer to have for us.

"We carefully analyze your release and optimize it around key search terms that increase your online visibility."

Tsk Tsk. You all actually didn't do anything to my press release, just submitted it to the press release websites. You guys really need to figure out exactly how many sites allow anchor text, as this is an important answer to have for us.

I got my press release articles - They ripped the content from the pages I was promoting... wtf. I demanded (and received) a refund after that.

THEN... I found:

[WTS] 125 Press release distribution+writing service>>cheapest ever>review copies available

They are just re-selling someone elses DP service for more money. :angryfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.