100 C class+ALN/TK/UAW/AMA/AB/AR/AMR+Likes/G+1/Tweets/SB/Delicious+web2.0+Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripex

Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Stage 3 SERP Rocket

So you want posts on an Aged Domain Blog Network? OK.

You also want a ton of in context web 2.0s and other blog network links pointing at these aged domain blog posts? OK

You say you need some Facebook likes, Google +1s, Retweets and Social Bookmarks as well? YOU F'ING GOT IT!!

Introducing the latest product from SERP ROCKETS:

STAGE 3 SERP Rocket

CONTENT: We write 3 400+ word articles and spin them together, resulting in a 500%+ spin rate.

TIER ONE: We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 50 blog posts.

• Blogs are all .coms
  • Private name servers as well as public name servers
  • ZERO footprints from SOA Records
  • All blogs are aged
  • Random submission, no two packages are the same

DRIP RATE FOR BLOG NETWORK POSTS: Either instant or 7 day drip feed. Select option on order page.

TIER TWO: We create over 140+ web 2.0 properties, in 2 pyramids, one 2 tier pyramid and 1 3 tier pyramid. We Also make posts at these networks that link to the 50 c class posts.

• Authority Link Network
  • Unique Article Wizard
  • Article Marketing Automation
  • Traffic Kaboom
  • Article Marketing Robot
  • Article Blueprint
  • Article Ranks

SOCIAL PROOF: 500 Facebook Likes, 100 Google+1s, 150 Twitter Retweets, 550+ Social Bookmarks.

INDEXING: Everyone is worried about actually getting their backlinks indexed these days right? Well, we GUARANTEE awesome indexing rates and submit all the live links we create to:

• Linklicious
  • Lindexed
  • Nuclear Link Indexer
  • Backlink Energizer

Here is a sample of the domain age of our network:
bnagescreeny.jpg

Turn Around Time: Depending on demand and your choice of drip feeding the blog posts or not, turn around times are anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks.

REPORTS: If you are familiar with our other products you know we give out some of the best detailed reports around, including live links in csvs and text files as well as screenshots of all the submits to the commercial blog networks. How ever Live links will not be provided to our private aged domain network, to prevent sabotage. Sorry.

We also offer some of our packages by themselves, IE: Only the social warhead, or only the backlink serprocket etc, go here for more info Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever!

PRICE: $198

ORDER HERE:http://serprockets.com/blognetworkposts.php

Reviews:

Tomno

reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif

Wow.

Took a while, but the package was finally complete. Here is the SERP movement for a 60500 Exact Match US keyword. Ordered the package on 11/30:

Check Date Rank
28-Nov-11 76
30-Nov-11 73
1-Dec-11 Not in top 100
2-Dec-11 Not in top 100
3-Dec-11 Not in top 100
4-Dec-11 68
5-Dec-11 63
6-Dec-11 16
8-Dec-11 17
9-Dec-11 18
10-Dec-11 16
11-Dec-11 15
12-Dec-11 12
13-Dec-11 14
14-Dec-11 15
15-Dec-11 13
18-Dec-11 Not in top 100
19-Dec-11 9
20-Dec-11 9
21-Dec-11 9
25-Dec-11 8
26-Dec-11 2
27-Dec-11 2
28-Dec-11 3
29-Dec-11 3
30-Dec-11 2
2-Jan-12 2
5-Jan-12 2
7-Jan-12 3
8-Jan-12 2

Tucky

reputation_pos.gif

I ordered this package the last time and it has just be completed. The customer service is second to none and the final report was extremely comprehensive and just shows how much work they put into this package.

Not seen any movement yet though. Hopefully will do once the links get picked up. It's a fair bit of money but if I see movement soon I will be top of the pile singing their praises :)

charlyb

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

Also ordered their link building package and i'm satisfied with it. They did what they promised and it was done well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thordur
I recommend SerpRocket.

I have ordered campaigns for almost $1000 this month and these guy's at SerpRocket are the real deal.

They do what they promise and you can interact with them, since you get a dedicated person to handle your campaigns.

My SerpRocket campaign manager name is Mary Dawn and she is fantastic.

I have already seen improvements in the serps for my targeted keywords and all the social proof from the campaigns like re-tweets - Facebook likes - Google plus Votes are on my pages as promised.

I am ordering again with these guy's and i will stick with them, if they keep this up, meaning doing as promised and having this great customer care.

I outsource all the time and "man" too many times I just get scammed, there are many so called web traffic promotional - seo services & people out there that just take your money and run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueViews
I have grabbed abunch of packages from gripex for his other products and have had nothing but good experiences. When I got the email from this latest product launch I jumped right on it, I got my report on friday and just this morning noticed some major gains in the serps.

I gave his team 3 keywords and my primary has jumped (as of this morning) 5 spots from 10th to 5th. If i hit the top 3 I wont be surprised.

My secondary's have moved up a couple of spots each as well which is a nice bonus.

Communication is ALWAYS top notch with this guy, this is the reason I keep coming back to gripex and his team.

One thing I would like to request is a bulk payment/order option so I dont have to make multiple orders which is sometimes a pain in the ass.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRabbit
I use SERP Rockets monthly.

The account manger for these project, Mary Dawn, is fantastic. She will keep you in the know every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, she will promptly address them for you.

Every time I use a SERP rocket the keywords I'm targeting move up. Nothing crazy, normally a few places. The real reason I like hitting my sites with SERP rockets is the LINK DIVERSITY. While these links aren't the most powerful (from my experience at least) they are so diverse that it will make your backlink profile look legit. This is KEY to long term SEO.

Even if you have stellar rankings, spend a few $$ on tossing a serp rocket in the mix for diversity. It's a very low price tag for long term stability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDSecure

Review: [Stage 3 SerpRocket]

Communication: Communication with this team is over the top. They have a really friendly back end and message you as each step of your project is completed. If you have a question it's usually answered in minutes. I was never not in the loop.

Process: Aside from being updated constantly on the progress of my project the reporting and results are equally impressive. There is a ton of variety in the package, the blog network is comprised of quality sites not the usual (whatever you can get your hands on with PR) type sites. I received the report this morning and I was in position #12 for a highly competitive term pre project and I'm in #4 now passing several very authoritative and aged sites. They submit all the links to an indexing service and really do a professional job through the whole project.

Turn around time was about 12 days and I was in the loop the entire time with at least daily updates and in some cases multiple updates per day. Great Job, great reporting and communication combined with great serp improvements.

All in all a very impressive service. These guys take their work very seriously. I can recommend this service with confidence. 5/5

Thank You!

More reviews can be found at the bottom of our page: Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever!

Jeremiah your order has been received.

Getting lots of demand for these stage 3's. Thank you for the positive feedback on the pmbs.

thanks

sickest package ever, most recent package bumped me from 7th to 2nd, and standing solid. Keyword is competitive (product name) with 12k exact match search volume. Ordering another 5 packages of the stage 3, will email as well.

sickest package ever, most recent package bumped me from 7th to 2nd, and standing solid. Keyword is competitive (product name) with 12k exact match search volume. Ordering another 5 packages of the stage 3, will email as well.

Thank you for the kind words, I see your kw now went to #1 congrats!

Turnaround time is low, get your orders in.

Do you have this package in a smaller version for agencies? Looking for something that can be done like this but spread out over a few months instead of in one shot. It might set off redflags for clients we've already built a ton of links for.

Review time

Sent over my keywords and url about 1.5 weeks ago, just got my report last night.

Just finished going over the report (for the stage 3) and everything is good to go, checked a ton of the links and they are all working and proper.

The keyword is a 49,000 exact match product name and Ive gone from 15th to 4th, no dancing either, hopefully it will push ahead as more of the links get indexed etc.

I also got an email from a client that found my link on FB, that made my day.

thank you and I'll be ordering more.

ps: Can I use this package again on the same keyword url?

Status
Not open for further replies.