Not open for further replies.

andly

blogposts since 2006
Aug 4, 2009
blogpostingservices.info
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Hello everyone

I'll write, spun and post an article on 100 blogs of mine. The pr of these blogs range from 0 to 4.

Price:
I write $15
you provide the article: $10

I spun the articles if I write, if you provide the article it must be written in this way to be spun:

{word|word|word}word word word {word|word|word}

Title can be spun as well.

Payments: paypal

3 review copies available for $7 (I write) or $4 (you write)

Yes, would like to know the answers to these questions, too. Might be interested in buying a few.

Can you send URLs of the blogs?

Very very interested. Just one big, very big question; are the sites on the same IP?

Also, are they on your URLs or just free hosted blogs?

They are on 15 different ips, and each blog has its own domain name (no free blogs).

Yes, would like to know the answers to these questions, too. Might be interested in buying a few.

Can you send URLs of the blogs?

I send a few urls for review upon request. At the end of the job I'll send the full report.

And will you guarantee 100 posts, or are they not all really yours and some won't be accepted? And will they all be submitted at once which i'd prefer, or will the submissions be staggered like ama or freetraffic system?

All of them are mine, so the submissions are guaranteed and permanent. I'm doing this for the last 4 years (I'm new on wickedfire, but very old on DP).

I recieved the report today. The work was done exactly as promised, and all of the links were fully intact and functioning. I think this is a very good service for the price. I'll leave another review in about a month to let everybody know how many links get indexed. So far so good though. Recommended.

Are you using the same 100 blogs for this?

I will wait for a second review to be posted before I order. I tend to worry about footprints a lot.

I recieved the report today. The work was done exactly as promised, and all of the links were fully intact and functioning. I think this is a very good service for the price. I'll leave another review in about a month to let everybody know how many links get indexed. So far so good though. Recommended.

Thanks for the review!

Are you using the same 100 blogs for this?

I will wait for a second review to be posted before I order. I tend to worry about footprints a lot.

The 2nd review will be posted soon, just sent the report.
I don't use the same 100 blogs, I have about 400+ blogs, and randomly choose the 100 to be used (usually I send a report of 110-120 blogs instead of just 100).

I got a review copy as well and everything looks good. The work was done in a timely fashion. The articles are written & spun well over a variety of blogs, a couple of which even have some PR if I'm not mistaken. Either way, this is a good service and a very good price. You can have up to 3 anchor texts if you want which is a nice option as well. Hoping to see some SERP benefit in the coming weeks. Thanks.

I didn't realise that you had more blogs. Give me a week or two to see if they get indexed correctly, and i'll send money for the same service on your other blogs. Seriously guys. You're getting 300 links for $15. That's 5c per link, and they're guaranteed not to get deleted. Where else can you get that value.

I just done a google search for a couple of phrases in my articles. I searched, "internet has" "the world and online games indeed". I'm getting 128 results. When i actually look through them manually, google is showing 50 different url's right now. That's less than 48 hours after the work was done. I'm impressed. Does anybody have a quick easy way of checking the i.p's of these blogs? If they are really varied, then this service is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.