100% Approved Article Submission in 100 Major Article Directories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello,

We 'll submit your article in 100 Major Article Directories and 'll give you all approved links after done the job, if you are looking article submitter for your articles then please take a look on our service features and prices below:

Service feature:
€€ Turnaround: 6 business day (same for bulk order)
€€ 100% Approval guaranteed.
€€ You 'll get up-to 300 permanent backlinks.
€€ 100% Permanent and dofollow backlinks.
€€ 'll send you detailed report (after done the job), with exact link location of your approved article on each directory.

Packages:
1 Article submission in 100 Major Article Directories for $50
2 Article submission in 100 Major Article Directories for $75
4 Article submission in 100 Major Article Directories for $140

What i need from you:
1.) Your contact email address for deliver report only.
2.) Article (200 words to 450 words maximum).
3.) Resource box (up to 70 words maximum and with two anchor text maximum).
4.) Category (minimum 3).

If you want our special One-way links for your site then please Click Here.

Offer: 25% Discount for first three orders...

Payment accept paypal: Our paypal is: meetsidana@gmail.com

If you are interested then please send the required information via pm ...

I'll take a free review, thanks. PM me.

thanks for your interest, but can't give you free review copy, because this is very time consuming work........if you are interested then 'll give you 50% discount, if you are interested then please send the required information via pm....

--thanks

can you provide articles writing as well ? if so i would take one review copy

At first thanks for your interest, if you 'll write a detailed review after done the job, then 'll provide you article writing+submission as well, i have sent pm please check this out and please send the details via pm....

--thanks

Your prices are too high. I would like to purchase this package for $40 if you write the article and resource box and rotate 4 links with 4 anchor text - 1 Article submission in 100 Major Article Directories

Second that price is a little high, I am interested but only if you are writing article for the submission, please understand people want a one stop service and not have to source articles from one supplier then pass on to another supplier. If you can source your own article writers for the price it may be worth while. I will take a review copy if you are willing to write the article for the submission. Pm is so.

Your prices are too high. I would like to purchase this package for $40 if you write the article and resource box and rotate 4 links with 4 anchor text - 1 Article submission in 100 Major Article Directories

Pm sent to you...

Second that price is a little high, I am interested but only if you are writing article for the submission, please understand people want a one stop service and not have to source articles from one supplier then pass on to another supplier. If you can source your own article writers for the price it may be worth while. I will take a review copy if you are willing to write the article for the submission. Pm is so.

OK we have just decided, 'll provide the article my own (from my writer)+submission on the same price....please send your details like below:

1.) Your contact email address for deliver report only.

2.) Url of your site.

3.) Keyword. (anchor text)

and please use our paypal id: "meetsidana@gmail.com" to send the payment...

--thanks

50% payment sent and will provide my report for your thread, looking forward to completion of your service.

Delivered as promised although a little late. Good well written article posted to the 100 sites as stated. Definately worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.