100% American College Student Article Writiers - Bandwidth to do 100 articles/day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review:

Delivery: 10/10
Article for SEO Purpose: 10/10
Qualtiy: 5/10

Most of you will take the quality review wrong. I'm pretty harsh on grading. Yahoo news would get 6/10 and the New York Times wouldn't even get a 9/10. It's rare I find a writer who is a 5/10 under $3/100 words so I'm very pleased. Article is easy to read. I'd estimate it to be at an upper High School level. Which is good.

Will I order again? Hell yea. Got a big order coming :)

Haha. I did not know whether to be happy or upset about the review Jim. I'm glad you mentioned that we are worth $3/100 words. Thanks for the vote of confidence confirming that it is hard to beat our Quality at our Prices - $1.40/100 words :) Looking forward to your order.

Haha. I did not know whether to be happy or upset about the review Jim. I'm glad you mentioned that we are worth $3/100 words. Thanks for the vote of confidence confirming that it is hard to beat our Quality at our Prices - $1.40/100 words :) Looking forward to your order.

Well since I'm going to order 40 articles in the next 24 hours.... that should say enough. If it goes great on those, we'll have 40 each week for him to do for 5-10 weeks. So he probably won't be as readily available lol....

But guys, don't take my review wrong. He did a good job. Above what is necessary for the search engine's spiders. I'm just grading it from a very critical view.

For example:
"@font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }[FONT=&quot]Who wants to win some amazing free stuff?" It's a decent opener but there is a better format for it and he could have picked more enticing words. I tend to like witty stories. Woot.com does a very good job writing them.

Please add me on skype so we can get this next order in.

If anyone has questions about the writer, hit me up on skype. I'm 100% honest on this kinda shit. I'm a very particular person so I automatically assume others are as well and don't have time to scour through the bullshit.

[/FONT]

Do your AWMs know how to write SE friendly articles?

Can you send me a sample or two? Anyway, add your Paypal address in the PM. I'm going to make a 25 dollars order to check the work.

Thanks.

Do your AWMs know how to write SE friendly articles?

Can you send me a sample or two? Anyway, add your Paypal address in the PM. I'm going to make a 25 dollars order to check the work.

Thanks.
Yes, the writers (AWMs) know how to write SE friendly articles :) If you have any additional instructions, please let me know in advance. Sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thanks.

Time and again, a new writer who is being evaluated messes up and doesn't follow instructions. I don't like wasting original content that has been written. Period.

Feel free to pick it up and let me know when you do in a post below and I'll edit it out again so no one else should have access to it. The content belongs to me and is 100% original. It is packed with LSI keywords.

-----x------
Rugs Direct – A Carpet of Delight
Rugs are one of the most exquisite items of the home décor. The search for the right rug becomes really hard, when you don’t know which rug will truly compliment your beautiful house. At such times we wish there was a dedicated rug-store that would take care of all issues relating to rugs. “Rugs Direct” is such one-stop rug store that offers a wide assortment of literally thousands of rugs.

Rugs Direct is a veteran establishment that knows the nooks and hooks of the customer psyche, who come in the search of the right rug. There are rug-enthusiasts, who might want shaggy rugs, children’s rugs, wool rugs, traditional rugs, modern rugs; or some might say that they want beautiful Beige rugs, or regal purple rugs, more sober cream rugs, bold red rugs, and may be even very unusual black rugs. In short what they are really looking for is “Rugs Direct”.

Rugs Direct offers numerous varieties that range from traditional rugs to modern rugs, funky rugs to plain rugs, and ample kinds of children’s’ rugs. These rugs are available in diverse colors, materials, and patterns, making it a phenomenal place to shop in.
The reason why Rugs Direct offers such a vast range of rugs is that it maintains a stock that comes from the corners of the world, making their stock a beautiful and affluent collection of the best and state-of-the-art set of rugs. Their choice of rugs is so meticulous that at times you may find that their collection is almost exclusive.

The source they have maintained for the modern as well as traditional rugs are Lano, Louis De Portiere, Balta, Anisa, Asiatic, Arte Espina, Oriental Weavers, etc. This is not it. They also maintain their one of the most valuable stocks of handcrafted rugs that come from India. If required, rugs can also be custom-made as per the customers’ needs and wants.

The rugs are generally available in a number of ranges, shapes, and sizes, for instance rectangle, octagon, circle, hall runner, etc. If you have a rather smooth floor, you can also choose a rugs-underlay that works as an anti-slip. Such anti-slips are useful, if you have smooth and slippery wooden or tiled floor.

Coupled with a fine delivery system, Rugs Direct puts a cherry on your rug-shopping, which they have already turned in to a piece of cake. At the time of purchase it is made clear how much time it will take for the delivery. The time of delivery depends on the place of delivery. Delivery is offered free of charge in the mainland UK, and with a minimal charges on other locations anywhere in the world. Furthermore, In case you are delivered a faulty or damaged product, it will be replaced or a full refund will be offered.

I thought I had 30 minutes to edit out a post. Turns out its actually 10. If the mods got my message, please delete the message above. Highly appreciated!

The writer did not meet our quality standards and won't be working with us. This happens every now and then. We decided to start putting up our rejects on WiFi in case someone out there wants to use it. We'll keep doing this regularly across various niches. Next time, I'll put up the first paragraph and send the article via email to whoever requests it first.

Obviously, don't gauge our writing abilities by our rejects. Some might call this a bad business move, but original content is becoming a rare commodity and I don't want it to go to waste ;). Thanks.

Hello Jay. I am interesting in trying maybe 5 quality written articles. I have several blogs, and I need good content. Please advise.

Sorry guys. For some reason, the notifications about new posts to this thread stopped coming to me. I'll check now on a daily basis. Sending you'll individual PMs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.