10 PR4 - PR8 .Edu Profile Back Links $10 - Discounted Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meads

Feb 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Edu backlinks are hard to come by, especially with the PR no less than PR4. Get 10 .Edu profile backlinks now. These are not only quality backlinks, but 99% will stick unlike most .Edu backlinks which are removed pretty quickly.

PR is of the domain, for example if the url is aaa.bbb.edu/forum, pr is of aaa.bbb.edu not bbb.edu. Also all domains are actual .edu domains and none of those .edu.mx etc.

What You Get
10 Profile Backlinks - All Dofollow
Backlinks Pinged to 74 different Pinging services to get you backlinks picked up and indexed quicker.

Buy now for only $10 - 5 Review Copies available at $6 each.

Reactions: ly2 from WF

Sent you all PM's, There are still 2 packets available at the discounted price of $6 so please hurry to grab yourself a bargain. :)

All work completed, ready to take fresh orders guys. Still 2 review copies at $6 each left.

Is the PR of the actual page that will do the linking PR4-PR8 as opposed to the domain PR?

If so, PM me your details for the $6 copy.

Guy is legit, delivered exactly as stated. 10 real edu links with good pr. Sends an excel sheet with the links to verify and the email/pw for the account.

Is the PR of the actual page that will do the linking PR4-PR8 as opposed to the domain PR?

If so, PM me your details for the $6 copy.

PR is of the domain, as it is a new profile which i create, the pages your links are on hold no PR yet.

I have an itrader pending. HAHA sorry for asking for the review. I need to get spanked for n000bin' it . Didn't mean to wake up a crowd here.

Thanks, $6 paid to your account. (you can either refund or or i'll still be able to give you an astounding review-- i promise) =)

Those who asked for me to pm them, check your inbox please as i have sent you all the information you need. If you have not recieved a pm and asked me to contact you, then i apologize, been really busy. Just shoot me a pm and ill be in touch right a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.