$10 Landing Pages [WF Special]

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiik

Aug 7, 2006
Rating - 0%
0   6   0
Ok, I wanna start designing landing pages for people. To build up my portfolio of landing pages, I will be starting out by designing them at a price of $10 per page with up to 3 revisions if needed.

If you want to order in bulk (10 pages or more), give me a PM and we can work out a custom price for you.

I'm not new to designing. I've been playing with Photoshop for 5-6 years now and have designed many websites.

You can check out this link here to see some of my work: Index of /work

The turnaround for each page will be 1-2 days depending on what needs to be done. If you're interested in my services, please PM me with what you need exactly and we can talk from there.

What a fucken deal. I'm in. I need a few landing pages now and I will think of more later.

I would like a landing page for my blog, blastyourass.com. The whole premise of my blog is ways to make fast money with now bullshit or e-books. I'm going to be like the howard stern of blogging an internet marketing.

Design:
Like with blastyourass.com at the top, a picture of me blowing up johnchow.com blog, showmoney.com blog, the warriorforum., contains foul language, enter at your own risk, nudity and no bullshit money making ideas that

or should i have a wordpress theme made by you?

I need some mortgage landing pages done too

No offense, but your work is kinda lame

No offence, but your comment is much more lame. It does not help the one who started the thread (logiik). And as far as I know, logiik did not ask for your opinion. If you don't have anything good to say, please remain quiet.

Just got my first preview, very nice quality. To any one that's on the fence, do it, especially for such a low price!

I'm finishing up my first batch of landing pages.

If anyone else is interested - feel free to send me a PM!

I've decided to run this special all throughout June as well.

Prices will still be @ $10 per landing page :)

Update: As of right now, I have 8 clients. All of their pages will be finished TONIGHT. Now is a good time to order some pages as I can work on them over the weekend!

thats great logiik but where is the stuff you promised before. plz dont say tonight and then i dont hear from you till the next day and u say the same thing and no recent responses. i understand business but biz 101 is doing what you say you will do or at least inform your client if there is going to be a delay before the deadline has expired.

anyone else having delays?

thats great logiik but where is the stuff you promised before. plz dont say tonight and then i dont hear from you till the next day and u say the same thing and no recent responses. i understand business but biz 101 is doing what you say you will do or at least inform your client if there is going to be a delay before the deadline has expired.

anyone else having delays?

Ok, you order 1 mortgage landing page and a blog design (which requires a custom illustration).

Your landing page was done.

I may take awhile to do your blog design (matter fact, I'm working on it now). I said I would get you previews by whenever but it's taking a bit longer than usual because I'm not gonna show you something that's ugly.

Full blog/website designs take a long time to do.. you know that. I'm sometimes a bit late on replying to a PM but that's because I'm in photoshop 24/7 and replying to emails/IMs, etc.

It hasn't even been a day or two.. I work on 3-4 designs at a time and switch back and forth. I'm trying to make everyone happy by getting things done quickly.

Btw, it's 7:54PM for me. I wake up around 6PM and work on designs. My sleeping schedule is all different so if you don't hear from me - I'm sleeping.

- logiik

Edit: I actually think my turnaround time is a lot faster than other people. If you're not happy with the way I'm doing things - I'll gladly refund you, no problem. I'm not here to scam you and I'm not here to steal your money.

Also, this is my first week doing landing pages. Of course I'm gonna miss deadlines as I learn how long these things take to make. So far, if anybody has ordered anything from me, it won't take me any more than a week to complete - that's design + coding.

ok all u have to do is repond to a pm or just let someone know logiik. i told u i have other projects and we need a designer to team up with, so however u want to handle my biz is fine.

communication. also on the mtg page is it going to be a 3 step app as i asked in the email?

logiik did a great job on my mortgage landinhg page just so everyone knows. extremely happya nd now he explianed his delays so im cool

just kepp me up to date

Ok, you order 1 mortgage landing page and a blog design (which requires a custom illustration).

Your landing page was done.

I may take awhile to do your blog design (matter fact, I'm working on it now). I said I would get you previews by whenever but it's taking a bit longer than usual because I'm not gonna show you something that's ugly.

Full blog/website designs take a long time to do.. you know that. I'm sometimes a bit late on replying to a PM but that's because I'm in photoshop 24/7 and replying to emails/IMs, etc.

It hasn't even been a day or two.. I work on 3-4 designs at a time and switch back and forth. I'm trying to make everyone happy by getting things done quickly.

Btw, it's 7:54PM for me. I wake up around 6PM and work on designs. My sleeping schedule is all different so if you don't hear from me - I'm sleeping.

- logiik

Edit: I actually think my turnaround time is a lot faster than other people. If you're not happy with the way I'm doing things - I'll gladly refund you, no problem. I'm not here to scam you and I'm not here to steal your money.

Also, this is my first week doing landing pages. Of course I'm gonna miss deadlines as I learn how long these things take to make. So far, if anybody has ordered anything from me, it won't take me any more than a week to complete - that's design + coding.

ok all u have to do is repond to a pm or just let someone know logiik. i told u i have other projects and we need a designer to team up with, so however u want to handle my biz is fine.

communication. also on the mtg page is it going to be a 3 step app as i asked in the email?

logiik did a great job on my mortgage landinhg page just so everyone knows. extremely happya nd now he explianed his delays so im cool

just kepp me up to date

I read your PM and saw this post 20 minutes later =P

And yes, it's going to be 3 steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.