10 Articles for $30/Ultra Cheap/High quality/Copyscape Pass/Special Offer/LSI Techniq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my 20 articles, but to be honest, at least half of them were written rather poorly. I can see myself having to edit a large portion of those articles, as the grammar and sentence structures are rather cringe worthy. It'll never get past EzineArticles or a manual human review for that matter.

Have requested for a review of my 20 articles, still awaiting a reply from ContentComp. Although the price is rather cheap, I would still expect at least a decent standard.

Would recommend it if you need some content for the Search Engines, but definitely not for human consumption.

Got my 20 articles, but to be honest, at least half of them were written rather poorly........
Would recommend it if you need some content for the Search Engines, but definitely not for human consumption.

Yeah, that was my thoughts also on the 20 articles I had written.

Sorry as we not able to get one more satisfied client.

From now, price increased to $7 per article. We can't take this further with previous price.

What we now offer:

1) 100 % unique content.
2) Ezine quality
3) Copyscape premium pass

No reply yet. Oh well, guess another content provider bites the dust.

Up to $7 per article? Are they still going to be of the same quality? If so, it's not worth it. I can write a crap article myself in under 10 minutes.

I'am giving 100% satisfaction guarantee for Ezine quality.

Up to $7 per article? Are they still going to be of the same quality? If so, it's not worth it. I can write a crap article myself in under 10 minutes.

I just got my 10 articles, they were very late, but the quality was actually pretty good, couple of small changes needed here and there, but better than I was expecting after reading the last few posts.

For $30 I'm happy, not sure I'd be ready to pay $7 an article though.

Thanks for your honest review.

Going to give again 3 review copies of 10 articles for $30. After that, price will be increased to $7 per article

I just got my 10 articles, they were very late, but the quality was actually pretty good, couple of small changes needed here and there, but better than I was expecting after reading the last few posts.

For $30 I'm happy, not sure I'd be ready to pay $7 an article though.

Pretty good service. It was done in a decent time frame (three days), and the articles look like they were well researched. I found myself learning about my own niche and product I'm promoting. I did need to fix a few sentences per article so they made since, but it didn't take that long. Overall on a scale of 1-10, I would rate this an 8.5. Thanks!

I paid for 10 articles to be written on 8/21/2009 and this guy is not responding to me after 3 PMs over the past 2.5 weeks... What's going on man? I want my articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.