$10 A Day PPC Budget, Is It Even Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 is a good place to start per day. I just started my first campaign in adwords today and set a max of $15 per day. I only ended up spending $1.67 with an average $0.09 per click and made $5.40 so I ended up making $3.73. Needs some tweaking, but it was a nice place to start. Best of luck with your campaign!

Hello,
I am a complete newbie, I started reading just 1 month ago and tried little
things like blogs and image host.

I am very curious about CPC and just wanted to say thanx for your answers here. I guess it will help me start things without freaking out completely. :)

You can probably set your daily budget to $50 and get about $10-15 worth of clicks.

google seems to give you more impressions based on your budget, then bump you based on your CTR.

$10 is a little on the lower side, but i'd suggest to just get started, rather than think too much about this stuff.

Go look for $50 coupons for adwords, ysm, adcenter, there's tons floating around.
that'll buffer your budget a little and if you find the $100 or $200 ones, just start your campaign immediately.

you can also find guys selling these coupon codes for pennies on the dollar in the buy/sell/trade section of the big forums.

use long tail keywords on niches that don't have huge competition...

or

get setup with flycell to get some ringtone referals, bid HIGH for "ringtones" most people advice against it but that is because they do not want to let you in on their little secret...

Keep in mind the higher the budget the more likely Google may show your ads in a better position which in turn will help your CTR which in turn helps your min bid requiremnts...

You can set your limit really high and then simply MONITOR it regularily to see what kind of ad spend you are going through and throttle back only if necessary

I definitely agree with Mr Andrew Wee.... I have only just tried PPC...I started on the same budget as you 10 dollars a day and though my impressions were somewhat decent my clicks were pretty much non existent.

I did absolutely nothing but change the budget per day and the two variable went up....I seemed to noticed that my impressions went up 10%;

I am trying to learn from the greats but Like Andrew said when I put it to budget to 50 a day It usually is only around 10-15. The first thing ive learned since starting two weeks ago is that the budget is only a guideline and is only there to make sure you dont go in over your head.

I have used coupons to promote my campaigns and though I havent pulled in a lot of money I havent lost any either.

Status
Not open for further replies.