Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi guys

i am offering a crazy deal right now, but need some testimonial/review

so here is the deal for the next 6 hours, you can bid for a review

knowing that first: these package will be offered for 47$ and 77$ after the review are done.

you can take a 1,000 Blogs post review for 17$ for only 2 respected Wickedfire member. But please be ready to post a review when everything is processed. I will boost the process to have it done in 24hours.

All the "Blogs comments" are posted from differents IP Address with random timing.

here is what you need to provide for this offer
List1 = Your URLS (deep links accepted)
List2 = your keywords (1 per line)
no limit on the number of URLs or keywords, but related niche make sense, as the keywords are picked randomly

If you are interrested, PM me and i'll tell how to proceed

You must be a respected wickedfire member = 50Posts+ and itrader 5+

hello at home
Shaz

Just sent a payment (even though review copies are supposed to be free)

We will see what happens

Just sent a payment (even though review copies are supposed to be free)

We will see what happens

thanks for the payment, there is quite a lot of work to setup a 1,000 blogs comment submissions that's why i didn't offered free review

thanks
Shaz

ps: will update you on the progess

Ok, FUCK YOU shazhack,

this guy is a scammer!

He stole my $17 and didn't do shit. Motherfucker!

I know it ain't much, but damn does it piss me off that the little fucker got away with my money.

Ok, FUCK YOU shazhack,

this guy is a scammer!

He stole my $17 and didn't do shit. Motherfucker!

I know it ain't much, but damn does it piss me off that the little fucker got away with my money.

Check your PM

nobody scammed you, the submissions have been processed, but basically there is no report included with the submissions

the report will take more time than the submissions to edit the raw file

in the pm , i sent you a way to check how much backlinks you got, you can use this method to check the backlinks increase
just by visiting Site Explorer - Yahoo! Site Explorer or you can use others tools if you prefer

to relieve your pain, i will even resubmit some extra today free of charge and will track the backlinks to your sites before and after, so you will know for sure that you got what you have paid for

sorry for the confusion

let me know if you have any questions
Shaz

Just to a last note on the tracking process

another way to check the submission is by checking your stats from cpanel, you must see links from wordpress blogs appearing, that clear any doubt, that's how i know if it gone well for the submissions i process for my own websites

any questions, just ask
Shaz

Reactions: greenleaves
Check your PM

nobody scammed you, the submissions have been processed, but basically there is no report included with the submissions

the report will take more time than the submissions to edit the raw file

in the pm , i sent you a way to check how much backlinks you got, you can use this method to check the backlinks increase
just by visiting Site Explorer - Yahoo! Site Explorer or you can use others tools if you prefer

to relieve your pain, i will even resubmit some extra today free of charge and will track the backlinks to your sites before and after, so you will know for sure that you got what you have paid for

sorry for the confusion

let me know if you have any questions
Shaz

Hi Shaz,

Sorry for the bad rating, but in my defense you did not reply to my PMs for over a month.

Now, to give you an updated review.

The guy has a good service. The price of $77 is a little steep, since this seems to be automated, but well done, so the price is ok.

The only gripe I have is communication. When I don't receive a reply for over a month... well there is no surprise I feel ripped off.

If you can get your communication down, so that you reply to all PM's in 24-48 hours tops, and maybe bring down your price to < $50, I would likely order again.

But as it stands, I don't think I will be purchasing this service again.

Regards,
Greeney

Hi Shaz,

Sorry for the bad rating, but in my defense you did not reply to my PMs for over a month.

Now, to give you an updated review.

The guy has a good service. The price of $77 is a little steep, since this seems to be automated, but well done, so the price is ok.

The only gripe I have is communication. When I don't receive a reply for over a month... well there is no surprise I feel ripped off.

If you can get your communication down, so that you reply to all PM's in 24-48 hours tops, and maybe bring down your price to < $50, I would likely order again.

But as it stands, I don't think I will be purchasing this service again.

Regards,
Greeney

Thank you for your review,

i didn't connected to the forum for weeks, and that's what created this situation

anyway, i overdelivered in submissions number as yo may notice when you check your cpanel stats

just to clarify the 1k package is 47$ and the 2K package is 77$

have a great day
Shaz

Contact me when reviews are completed.

The reviews have all been processed

I open the services for the next 3 days,
I close the offer after i get 10 orders, this offer is advertised to my list, so please go on

just to refresh

1,000 Blogs comments goes for 47$ + Bonus 10 Links from high PR websites
2,000 Blogs comments goes for 77$ + Bonus 20 Links from high PR websites

Contact me by PM if you have any questions

the services have not been tuned up and we processed around 50,000 blogs comments these last weeks( i offer these services in other marketplace at higher price)

this is a really good way to get quality backlinks

if you have special need for backlinks services, i get clients who need big volumes and can pay the price for quality services

my service is 100% money back guaranteed, if you don't see the backlinks appearing in your log file from cpanel/awstats, I'll gladly refund your order

may the dark force be with you
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.