★★ Get Unlimited 100% Unique High Quality Content, Revolutionary Method, $27/month ★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tested the review of 1 day for this application. Initially i was very much confused and was repeatedly asking doubts on how it works. But Jucify explained without loosing his patience.

It is very simple to use and get unique content with just a click of a button. I have tested couple of articles and they all passed the copyscape. This is one of the best service i have used till now.

I'm glad that you got the hang of it :)

this particular software sounds very interesting & i would really like to try it out.but before i do the subscription of your software can you please show us some example articles that has been created using these software.thanks

There is a link to an original as well as the rewritten one in the main post. I prefer not to disclosure the ones I personally use to build links. So just for you, I'll publish one on a new blog: Mandelic Acid Fighting Adult Acne

Sounds useful, could I have a 24h trial?

Yes, but you must first create an account on the site. PM me your username there and I will give you access for 1 day.

are you considering a pay by use method as i only need it for oen website only so for me it is a bit expensive.

are you considering a pay by use method as i only need it for oen website only so for me it is a bit expensive.

I'm considering a cheaper membership with a limited amount of rewrites allowed per month. How many rewrites do you think you will do per month?

well just for one Blog so max is 30 (1 per day) but more likely 15

What would you pay for say 30 or 15 rewrites per month? I'm thinking how to make a limited membership. So it won't be possible to make 30 rewrites in one day and then wait one month to make another 30. But rather limit it so you can make only 1 / day or maybe 2 in a 2 day period or 3 in a 3 day period or so.

If my Chrome browser renders both those pages exactly the same, does it not stand to reason that Google sees them exactly the same? They are, after all, likely running on the same engine.

If my Chrome browser renders both those pages exactly the same, does it not stand to reason that Google sees them exactly the same? They are, after all, likely running on the same engine.

We can never be sure of what google really sees, but for copyscape they are unique, and when you copy parts of the text and search with google they are unique, try it.http://anonym.to/?http://www.google...aspect+and+pit+them+against+the+disadvantages

The characters in the words are technically different because some are changed to other alphabets, but they just look the same.

so in that case... that it changes to different characters - i'm guessing this is more for unique content for padding out sites more than for seo targetted pages?

as keyword targets might get changed (as to how search engines read them) ??
even if they read properly to human visitors....

could you clarify on that point?

but even still, this seems VERY interesting to me, and with the rates being very affordable I may have to give this a whirl....

let me know your thoughts on this how it affects SEO/keywords

thanks

so in that case... that it changes to different characters - i'm guessing this is more for unique content for padding out sites more than for seo targetted pages?

as keyword targets might get changed (as to how search engines read them) ??
even if they read properly to human visitors....

could you clarify on that point?

but even still, this seems VERY interesting to me, and with the rates being very affordable I may have to give this a whirl....

let me know your thoughts on this how it affects SEO/keywords

thanks

I think the best use of this tool is for sites where you push links to your money sites. So for autoblogs, article sites, web2.0 sites etc.
The keywords will still be there if you go by the default option to only manipulate stopwords, if you choose to manipulate all words, paste your keywords in a box and those will not be manipulated. So all your keywords can be there for google to understand.

But it can be used for so much more when you need to avoid duplicate content. I've heard this can be useful for craigs list.

I hope this answered your question.

I'm confused on how your $13 plan works exactly...

It limits you to 3 rewrites in any 3 day period, so in average you can make 1 rewrite per day. You can never make more than 4 in any 3 day period.

I'll explain with an example

day1:3
day2:0 (cant make any more because 3 already made in last 3 days)
day3:0 (cant make any more because 3 already made in last 3 days)
day4:1 (could have made 2 or 3 if i wanted now)
day5:2 (couldnt have made 3 because then it would have been total 4 in last 3 days)
day6:0 (again can't make more)
day7:1 (can't make more than this, now its 3 in the last 3 days)

Yes it's very limited this way, because I rather sell the unlimited version ;). If you don't use it for more than 3 days or don't use it max in any 3 days you "lose" rewrites.

This looks interesting. I will wait for reviews before jumping in.
seo4.jpg
seo3.jpg

signature.jpg
guilai2.jpg

I think the best use of this tool is for sites where you push links to your money sites. So for autoblogs, article sites, web2.0 sites etc.
The keywords will still be there if you go by the default option to only manipulate stopwords, if you choose to manipulate all words, paste your keywords in a box and those will not be manipulated. So all your keywords can be there for google to understand.

But it can be used for so much more when you need to avoid duplicate content. I've heard this can be useful for craigs list.

I hope this answered your question.

thanks, definitely answered my question - cool that is has stop words feature - for the price i'm gonna sign up and try for a month at first - will sign up this weekend...

very very unique (at least to me) approach... like it ;)

I just paid to test out this service let's see what it can do.

Edit - Went to spin my 1st article and I got "You have already rewritten 3 articles in the last 3 days."

I just paid to test out this service let's see what it can do.

Edit - Went to spin my 1st article and I got "You have already rewritten 3 articles in the last 3 days."

I'm sorry that was a little bug in the limited membership, it's fixed and works now!

Status
Not open for further replies.