★★ Get Unlimited 100% Unique High Quality Content, Revolutionary Method, $27/month ★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
★★ Get Unlimited 100% Unique High Quality Content, Revolutionary Method, $27/month ★★

Get Unlimited 100% Unique Quality Content with this Revolutionary Service

Tired of content rewriters and spinners that produce low quality content?
Too much work involved to manually prepare the spintax?
Now all you have to do is click a button!

This revolutionary software lets you rewrite articles so that they look unique
to search engines (copyscape proof) but identical to the original to humans!
Quality content as input = quality content as output.

How will the rewritten articles look?
Original:

What does public surveillance mean for you - increasingly limited social and political freedoms or a better and more secure world? We live in a modern democratic world where one should not feel ashamed of how they feel but one should also learn to weigh the advantages of an aspect and pit them against the disadvantages.

Rewritten:

Whаt dоeѕ public surveillance mеаn fоr уоu - increasingly limited social аnd political freedoms оr а bettеr anԁ mоre secure world? Wе live іn а modern democratic world wherе оne ѕhould nоt feel ashamed оf hоw thеу feel but оnе shoulԁ аlѕо learn tо weigh thе advantages оf аn aspect аnԁ pit thеm againѕt thе disadvantages.

Do you see any difference, no? Computers will! Check these urls with copyscape:
Original
Rewritten
(If you think I’m cloaking or doing any other trick, feel free to copy them to your own website and check with copyscape. The rewritten one will of course match my rewritten one but not the others.)

How does it work?
All articles and sentences contain many common words, the words that are used to build the sentences, but do not have much meaning. These words are called “stopwords”.

Some stopwords in the text above are: “and”, “the”, “that”, “are”, “to”, “but”, "does”.
(My software knows around 600 different english stopwords)

What this software does is that it modifies these stopwords so that they look different and unique to
robots, search engines, article sites and wherever you want to publish your articles to.
But to humans, who read the articles, they will still look the same as before!

What can I use it for?

The software lets you generate multiple copies of the same article, so that you can post them on your
websites, blogs, web2.0 properties, article sites, wiki sites etc, without getting duplicate content penalties.
It will let you submit the same article several times over, to article sites and web2.0 properties etc.
Their duplicate content scans will see them as unique and approve them.

What languages does it support?

The software has stopwords for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Czech.

Does it have any extra functions?

Yes!
- You can choose to get spintax output, so that you can run the articles in other article spinners if you wish.
- Encoding safe. Output as html entities if needed.
- And more to come!

What does it cost?

Only $27 / month. An almost identical service sells for $37 / month at another forum, it has only been around since July 30 so it's a very new method!

How do I get it?

The software is available online here. Just register and pay for instant access!

Questions?

Please feel free to ask.
Note that I’m European so my times for responding to questions is a bit different.

I got some questions in PM so I want to clarify them for everyone.

The original text and rewritten text should look 100% identical to humans, yes!
This software changes the coding of the stopwords so that they look different to computers and it makes the text look unique to computers!
We only want to manipulate the stopwords as to keep the meaningful content, keywords and theme of the text intact.

Also, the rewritten article matches this thread in copyscape, this is obvious, as I have the same rewritten article here and on that page. But you will see that it does not match the original article that is on other sites.

Review "copies" still available. Register at the site and pm me or write here your username and I will upgrade your membership at the site. I prefer if you have some history here at WF.

hi Jucify

do stop words change in accordance with article content?
what i mean is does it add your keyowrd or LSI keword s instead of sttop words

thanks

Also how many time can i use the same article before it fails copyscape test is it one spin per article or am i able to spin the same article multiple times

P.s registered at your site user name nonni would appreciate a review copy if you can cheers

hi Jucify

do stop words change in accordance with article content?
what i mean is does it add your keyowrd or LSI keword s instead of sttop words

thanks

No the stopwords are static. Although I plan on adding a feature so that you can edit/create your own stop words list. But first I will make a filter feature, so you just paste all your keywords that it will ignore, if any stopword happens to be in your keyword. Another feature that is coming is to make it manipulate ALL words randomly, except for your keywords. So if you spin the same article many times it will have a higher chance that each spin will stay unique.

Also how many time can i use the same article before it fails copyscape test is it one spin per article or am i able to spin the same article multiple times

P.s registered at your site user name nonni would appreciate a review copy if you can cheers

Sometimes you can only do one spin per article and sometimes many. It really depends on the stopwords in the article. If the article has a high percentage of stop words the chance of getting many unique ones are higher. The amount of unique articles you will be able to generate out of one article will be MUCH higher as soon as I add the manipulate ALL words feature. I think I will add this as well as keyword filter tomorrow.

I'll give you a 1 day subscription for review.

Does it work for the dutch language?

Currently not, but I can add it tomorrow with little over 100 stopwords.

Why just stop words, why not all words??

Because stopwords matter when it comes to uniqueness of the article but not so much when it comes to the content and meaning of the article, (google won't understand the meaning of a manipulated word). But as I said I will today make it an option to manipulate all words and to filter with your keywords so they don't get manipulated

What is the difference between this one and the other $37 one?

The other one is more expensive, but it does the same thing. It only has English but it has already the manipulate all words feature, that I will implement later today.

I'll let you guys know when I have done that.

This tool is now even more powerful, maybe one of the most powerful rewriters on this planet?

UPDATES:

- Support for Dutch stopwords
- You can now manipulate ALL words if you wish,
this makes it support ALL languages that uses A-Z letters (and you can choose the rate of manipulation from 0% - 100% chance of a word to be manipulated)
- You can enter your keywords, these will be excluded from manipulation

Screenshot

Over at BHW, my "competition" is soon to increase the price to $87 / month. Mine is still at $27, but I may increase it in the future!

Last edited:
Any reviews coming? I am about to jump into this bandwagon as the thought of able to get 100% unique content with a push of a button sounds too good to miss.

I have given 3 review copies so I hope they will write reviews soon.
You could get one too, free access for 1 day. Let me know if you want.
Hell, here's my competitor blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/buy-sell-services/336085-get-unlimited-rewritten-content-instant-100-unique-only-37-month-15.html
See what people are reporting there, I'm offering basically an identical service for $27 / month, he is now at $87 / month. Can't believe the low response I have been getting here. All blackhatters left wickedfire?

I see that you are just changing the encoding of "e", "a" etc to a different encoding.
Copy both articles to notepad++ or other text editor. Be sure to select ANSI encoding and the difference between both articles are visible..

I see that you are just changing the encoding of "e", "a" etc to a different encoding.
Copy both articles to notepad++ or other text editor. Be sure to select ANSI encoding and the difference between both articles are visible..

Nope, you are wrong, it's not a change between ANSI and UTF-8 or Latin-1 or whatever. I thought so first too when I found this method (but that's not even possble, you can't mix 2 encodings in the same text and have the letters visible still). Then I found out what was really done with the coding and I thought hell, this is a smart method, so I made my own service for it. It works really well. Passes copyscape with at least 80% success. Just copy any good quality article of your own or someone else and run trough this and publish anywhere else, unique content that will get approved.

A little tip when looking for articles to use, don't use crappy articles from ezine or whatever. If possible, find professional written, articles, by government agencies, research reports etc, if it exists for your niche!

Tested the review of 1 day for this application. Initially i was very much confused and was repeatedly asking doubts on how it works. But Jucify explained without loosing his patience.

It is very simple to use and get unique content with just a click of a button. I have tested couple of articles and they all passed the copyscape. This is one of the best service i have used till now.

this particular software sounds very interesting & i would really like to try it out.but before i do the subscription of your software can you please show us some example articles that has been created using these software.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.