★★★★ High PR Backlinks - PR2 - PR7 - High PR Blog Commenting Service ★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

backlinks

Nov 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
★★★★ High PR Backlinks - PR2 - PR7 - High PR Blog Commenting Service ★★★★

We are offering a High PR Blog Commenting Service and giving WickedFire.com members a HUGE discount.

-----------------------------------------

★Package #1★

• PR2 (5) - PR3 (5) - PR4 (10) - PR5 (10) - PR6 (5) - PR7 (1)
  • 36 High PR Backlinks
  • YES, PR6 & PR7 is included!
  • 3 – 5 Business Day Turn Around
  • 20 Day Live Link Guarantee
  • $115 (One Time Cost)

★★Package #2★★

• PR2 (10) - PR3 (15) - PR4 (20) - PR5 (20) - PR6 (15) - PR7 (2)
  • 82 High PR Backlinks
  • $245 (One Time Cost)

★★★ Package 3★★★

• PR2 (20) - PR3 (25) - PR4 (35) - PR5 (35) - PR6 (25) - PR7 (3)
  • 143 High PR Backlinks
  • $325 (One Time Cost)

REVIEW COPIES

I will give 1 "Package #1" to a moderator for review!

Premium Link Building Services

High PR Blog Comments is a one-way premium backlink building service. Through our top secret tactics we are able to place literals thousands of high PR blog comments on premium domains. These backlinks come in the form of blog comments on high PR ranking pages across the web. We have the cabability of placing your backlinks on pages with a PR ranging from PR2 to PR7 pages and post.

We do not sell you links based on the home page PR, when you buy backlinks from High PR Blog Comments you are guaranteed to revive backlinks on a internal page or post with the specified PR.

The backlinks are always approved! We are not selling “tries”, but real live links . . .

Why High PR Backlinks?

It’s really not rocket science . . .

The higher the quality backlinks the more “authority” the link has. It’s from experience that we know the better the quality of backlink the more impact it will have on your search engine optimization. Each backlinks we build is surrounded by unique hand written text and will never appear as comment spam.

This brings us to our delivery time. We get asked often is building 100 – 200 backlinks over 3 – 5 days going to get your website flagged . . . . The answer is no! It takes Google, Bing, and Yahoo several days if not weeks to revisit each page we place your link on so the additional backlinks will appear to be taking place organic.

Anything else you should know?

Please note that High PR backlinks are among the most sought after backlinks you can obtain. The primary reason is that the backlinks typically get indexed much faster and due to the high quality of each backlink organic rankings can receive a “bump” in as little as 2 – 4 weeks.

Still have questions?

Email Us Here or Call (347)-321-6830

Good stuff. Got the report, checked the links. It appears most will stick, and the PR is as promised. I will say it might look a bit pricey, but I did get exactly as promised and they are good links, and it was quick too. The comments were well written and made sense for each blog. Recommended.

To all of the ones that purchase last week, just an update we will be delivering the reports with in today and tomorrow. sorry on the small delay we are swamp with orders.

If any one has a questions about their order status please PM.

Apex could you PM me and let me know the E-mail address you used when purchasing so I make sure I keep an eye on your order with my team.

Thanks.

Good stuff. Got the report, checked the links. It appears most will stick, and the PR is as promised. I will say it might look a bit pricey, but I did get exactly as promised and they are good links, and it was quick too. The comments were well written and made sense for each blog. Recommended.

Eh... still sounds wicked expensive for something that will be spammed to hell in no time.

All Orders from last week will be delivered with in today / tomorrow.
If any one has any question with their order update please PM me.

As well we added Music HPR Niche Blog comments to our inventory if there is anyone interested.

The inventory for HPR7 has been finally increased.

Another niche has been added to our inventory, celebrity news / gossip site

If there is any particular niche anyone needs let me know.
Cheers!

Orders from the 27th will be delivered on the 1rst.
We will be around for M. Day but limited with our personal due to the holiday.

If any rush on the current orders please PM me.

Email: johan.sandback@
Email: Santarg04@
Email: fastgrole-13@
Email: Johnaxe7@

Thanks for your orders!

We are already working on them, if any questions please PM me.
Cheers!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

We are now taking Credit Card Payments!.
To all the members asking for CC Payment as an option we are ready!.

We will be updating the check out pages with in the next day or so.

Cheers!

We experienced a few problems with our mail server the last couple of days, if any one did not get his report please PM me right away for a copy.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.