Zeus Networks & Sputnik Minisites : Pricing Rises from July 25! Secure Your Price Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

golan

Fucks (Given): 0
Dec 1, 2009
accs.biz
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Zeus Networks & Sputnik Minisites : Pricing Rises from July 25! Secure Your Price Now

So guys, I won't write here everything about what it is etc. Briefly: Sputnik is the service where I build you minisites, and you can read about it here; while Zeus is basically the same but I'm also finding you good tasty free domains in your niche and build a whole network on these domains, and you can read about it here.

Also I won't repeat here all the reviews etc., you can also read them in those threads.

The reason I write this post now, is that I'm fully booked for July and almost fully booked for August...

And I can't do it with such low margin anymore, for the time I spend on the sites. So I raise the pricing in five days from now, on July 25th.

Basically, the price for each site will be on $20 higher.

You are welcome to make an order for August by the old price if pay before July 25. Or you can even make an order for a project which I shall start in September, by the current price, if pay some part now before July 25.

So here is the current and the new pricing:

Sputnik:

sputnik.gif

sputnik.jpg

∙ Vostok: 5 page site - Old price $48, New price $68
∙ Belka and Strelka: 10 page site - Old price $68, New price $88
∙ Gagarin: 20 page site - Old price $98, New price $118
∙ Apollo–Soyuz: 30 page site - Old price $128, New price $148

∙ Site with your content: $50 per site up to 10 posts, +$5 for every additional 10 posts.

Zeus:

banner2.gif

Godfather
50-page sites

• 20 sites - Old price $4,000 ($200 per site), New price $4,400 ($220 per 50 page site)
  • 50 sites - Old price $9,000 ($180 per site), New price $10,000 ($200 per 50 page site)
  • 100 sites - Old price $16,000 ($160 per site), New price $18,000 ($180 per 50 page site)

Chuck Norris
20-page sites

• 20 sites - Old price $2,200 ($110 per site), New price $2,600 ($130 per 20 page site)
  • 50 sites - Old price $5,000 ($100 per site), New price $6,000 ($120 per 20 page site)
  • 100 sites - Old price $8,000 ($80 per site), New price $10,000 ($100 per 20 page site)

Rookie Baller
10-page sites

• 20 sites - Old price $1,600 ($80 per site), New price $2,000 ($100 per 10 page site)
  • 50 sites - Old price $3,500 ($70 per site), New price $4,500 ($90 per 10 page site)
  • 100 sites - Old price $6,000 ($60 per site), New price $8,000 ($80 per 10 page site)

Secure your price for August now!

Please feel free to contact me:

• PM
  • email: golansm at gmail

:smilie_weihn_winki:

Last edited:
Reactions: warling

Ordered one of Golan's Zeus 100 site packages, and so far so good on the development. Content looks good, sites look good, domains are good and he's kept on working through even with some weird hosting problems along the way (and dealt with some of my quite specific domain requirements).

Highly recommend Golan if you want a provider that can get stuff done. Will follow up with a full review when all the sites are up and running!

SeoReborn's Review

SeoReborn's Review

I made a bulk order of the largest package (Apolo-Soyuz) on Sputnik. I gave Golan a set of theme requirements and layouts. I have been thoroughly impressed with what I got back. All the domains had different themes yet complied with what I wanted. What I loved most were the articles. I gave him some seed keywords and all the articles were related to domain subject I wanted. Each article typically came with 2 images, and they were good quality pictures too. It was a pleasant surprise as my lazy ass would normally try to find only 1 image per post. Sputnik is the service I go for whenever I want to create niche sites with good amount of content. Recommended.

I've been using Golan to build my mini-site networks for the past few months and I've never been disappointed with any orders. They all have pretty good content on them, multiple images, blog configured properly, good looking themes, etc... For the price and quality, you simply can't beat it. If you need a quality niche blog network, Golan is the man.

Review

I purchased this service from Golan from his prvious thread and I am very impressed with the work provided.
The domains were high quality and provide an instant head start.
The quality of the content is very high, I have no compplaints here.
Each website comes with its own customised theme, which is another major plus.
Golan always seems to be available should you need to get in touch and is always very friendly.
All in all, everything that you could possibly want for your own network is provided here and to a very high standard. Well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.