Zero Chance of Getting Laid

markus

Nov 5, 2006
49.288606,-123.116489
This kid takes the nerd thing a bit far

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdXhhDDnaY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - The Multicolored Multitask (Guitar Hero + Rubik's Cube)[/ame]

Us nerds rule. Sure we don't have the best teenage years... but I'd rather be Bill Gates than Al Bundy.

All the cool kids from my high school peers are now eating shit (except for the rich ones)... while I'm doing very well, thank you very much.

Horeses shit ..... he can get laid:

03022009YIrBDAp.jpg

I bet he can solve his rumbics cube while he has it in her ass

and the gutar in her twatty twatt

well if the girls where that guy is from are anything like the girls in vancouver, i'm sure he won't have any problems at all.

whatever - get laid or not ... the kid probably has some talent in something besides guitar hero.

I'd hire him - and then buy him a hooker. .

If that kid ever gets an emotional push to get rich, he won't have a problem - if he never gets a girlfriend he will be complacent and master more useless tasks like this one.

If that kid ever gets an emotional push to get rich, he won't have a problem - if he never gets a girlfriend he will be complacent and master more useless tasks like this one.

Funny, I was going to say almost the exact same thing. Some of my nerdiest friends got rich because they didn't get a girlfriend.