ZenSix Users - WARNING - Check Your Configs!!

Berto

Movin to TX
Jan 3, 2009
Proudly Incorporated in WY
wordai.com
Hey all,

Subigo here runs (or used to run) ZenSix, who offered awesome deals on web hosting.

I had a domain there and it ran well... just 10 uniques/day kind of site.

...But my main e-mail address was hosted there.

This past week, they've just done a server upgrade that completely destroyed my MX records. My site was also hard down for over 12 hours earlier.

I cannot log in anywhere, and am getting no response from support or sales e-mails (not even autoresponses, and I'm using a working e-mail).

Anyway, a bunch of people here use ZenSix, so check your shit. I don't even want to know how many emails I've missed that have been sent into a black hole.

Berto

Impossible, we all know Subigo is infallible, and he is literally the expert on everything.

Support should be requested here, not email: ZenSix Helpdesk

Those emails you're using haven't been valid for a very long time.

The MX records disappearing was the result of a bug in DirectAdmin. An email went out about it.

As for 12 hours of downtime... not sure where you're connecting from, but we haven't had any outages. The was a lot of packet loss at the datacenter between 4am and 11pm CST this morning (due to a bad switch), but no outages. *shrug*

fuck you zen six, all cname records deleted WTF, second time selling selling out and fucking up my shit